CH - 18

Scene starts with Ragini & Laksh walking towards there room. Laksh was telling something and they were laughing. Just then Laksh stumbles and falls in the pool. Ragini burst out in laughter.

Laksh (in pool) - Yaar RB , you are laughing. Help naa. What  type of friend you are.

Ragini forwards her hand.

Ragini- come up.

But instead Laksh pulls her inside the pool.

Laksh - Now laugh

Ragini - Laksh  , she splashes water on him.

He too does the same. they laugh &  play in pool. Just then ragini stumbles. Laksh pulls her towards himself.  Ragini's one hand was on Laksh's shoulders while another on his chest. Laksh was holding Ragini tightly and close. He looked at her face. Her hairs where coming infront. Laksh softly moves them back. Ragini closes her eyes feeling his touch. They had an intense eyelock. Laksh moves his face towards ragini. There lips were close.

Just then Ragini phone which was in purse on poolside rings. Ragini & Laksh realizes there position.

Ragini pulls herself back. She gets out of pool. She takes the purse and sees her phone It was Veer. She thanks him in heart. She runs inside room.

Here Laksh pats his head.

Laksh (to himself) - What was i going to do. He gets out of pool and goes to room.

In room-

Ragini- Haa Veer , i will talk to you later. She cuts the call. Her heart was still beating fast.

Laksh unbotton his wet shirt.

Ragini- What are you doing.

Laksh - What , i cant sleep in wet shirt

He put his shirt on a hanger to dry. He was shirtless and bare chest

Ragini - Fool, you pulled me in water and see . I dont have a another pair of dress too.

Laksh gives her a bathrob which  was in almirah. Ragini goes to washroom and changes, she too keep her clothes for drying.

Laksh was on couch when ragini comes out drying  her hair. He looks at her & smile.

Ragini  looks at him, he turns his gaze.

Laksh - RB , u sleep on bed , i will sleep here on couch.

Ragini nods. Laksh sleeps while Ragini, she was awake as usual turning the side on bed.

A guy and girl were there.there face was not visible. they were in negatives.  They were in a temple. The guy puts sindoor and mangalsutra on girl. They take pheras. The pandit says your wedding is completed.

Just then Laksh wakes up with a jerk. He was sweating. Ragini switches on the lights.

Ragini - Laksh, whaat happened.

Laksh - Nothing. Water, i want water.

Ragini gives him water.

Ragini- Are u okay.

Laksh- Yes. He sees the time.It was 2 am. He goes to sleep again. Ragini too lay down on the bed.

Screen freezes on Laksh and Ragini's face.

Comment and Vote.