CH 25

Scene starts in Veer's house.

Ragini , Veer & Anjali were sitting and talking.  Just then there was a knock.

Anjali - I will see.

She opens the door.

Anjali - You, come in.

The person comes in.  He goes with Anjali.

Anjali - RB.

Ragini & Veer look at her. They see the person.

Ragini - You.

The Person hugs her tightly. The face of the person is reveled & it is non other than Rajiv. Ragini smiles. They break  the hug.  The guy who met Ragini in her flat was Rajeev only . And the person who helped Veer & was talking to Ashmita was Rajiv only.

So finally you are here. Meet Us also. Said Veer.

Veer bhai, said Rajiv and hugs him warmly. Anjali dii , he hugs her too. They smile.

Just then the bell rings.

Anjali - Who's now.  She opens and Ashmita enters.

Ragini- Ashmita, u also came.

Ashmita- yaa, he messaged me.

Ragini  looks at Rajiv & says - Any probblem.

Rajiv - No , but he tells abt convo of him & swara abt pics.

Ragini- ok , be careful, Ashmita u too.

Rajiv - Dii , Swara is not a problem , i know her from childhood she looks smart from outside but is dumb and brainless from inside.

They laugh bcz of the way he said that.

Ragini - Rajiv, how dumb & Brainless your enemy be but never underestimate him. 

Rajiv - Hmmm , but dii Sanskaar, he can create a problem.

Ragini - Sanskaar, dont worry abt him , i have ppl who are keeping close watch on him.

Rajiv- I know, but even then.

Veer - Relax yaar. Btw since we all are here, RB now atleast tell when did you involved this kiddo in our plan.

Rajiv huffs &says dont call me that. I am not a kiddo.

Anjali - Olele Mr in all 5 ppl present here you are the youngest. So It means

You are a Kiddo said Anjali, Ashmita & Veer in unison & burst out laughing.

Dii see naa, said Rajiv making a baby face.

Ragini smiles & says- Stop teasing him guys. They hug him again.

They all were sitting. Ragini starts Flashback -

3yrs back in mumbai. Ragini was driving her car. It was raining hard. She was talking to Anjali on phone.

Ragini- Haa Anjali , u reached delhi naa.

Anjali - Haa baba.

Ragini- Make sure we get the deal. This 5 day confrence is important. And i trust you.

Anjali smiles & says- Yaa i know . Ok lets talk after wards. take care

Ragini - Yaa , bye.

Suddenly she applies a sudden break as someone comes infront of her car & faints. Ragini gets out of the car. She sees the guy. As she had got his pic from Veer (Remember veer was keeping eyes on gadodia ) , she identified him as Rajiv.

Ragini- Rajiv .

She remembers veer telling her that Rajiv is coming to Mumbai for a college summit. But she never thought she will meet him. She took him to her house. there she called doctor & treated him.

Rajiv got conscious, he says that he got robbed by a person. 

Ragini could not hide her emotions anymore.

She told him everything. Firstly he did not believed her but later she saw him & her 's childhood pictures. He hugs her & both cries.

That day he promised to stay by her side and teach Shekher gadodia & Sharmishta a lesson.

Flashback ends.

All were in tears.

Rajiv - u remember Ashmita dii, the day u entered Baadi as Ragini Dii , i acted i did not knew anything & asked Dad abt u (means ragini). He told me only half truth & said that u wanted to  study from outside that s why u were not with us. U know i felt so much anger that i wanted him to beat him, but that wld have flopped our plan. That 's why i had to stay cool.

He hugs Ragini. I missed u so much dii. Ragini says e too. they wipes there tears.

Veer- ok guys. so anyone hungry. I am very much hungry.

Bhukhaar says the other 4 in unison. Veer makes baby face & all laughs.

Screen freezes.

So how is the update.

Hope you guys  liked it.

Many of you have been asking that if DP knew Laksh was married why je planned it with swar? U will know soon.

Till

                          Then

                                                Keep

                                                                  Reading

                                                                                     commenting

                                                                                                            and

                                                                                                                      voting