CH - 26

Scene starts in MM -

Annapurna - What happened ji.

DP- Nothing Shekher ji called for inviting us  for puja .

Annapurna - Ohh , Ji woh Should we tell Laksh abt her.

DP - No, you remember na she made us promise

Flashback --

Doctors shifted Laksh to common ward. They said that once Laksh gains consciousness All three can meet him. After few hrs Laksh gains consciousness.  The girl went to sign some papers.

Laksh - Mom , Dad.

Annapurna - Laksh are u okay.

Laksh - Yes, but why are we in hospital.

DP- Why means. Dont you remember.

Just then doctor too comes. He talks to Laksh. DP & Annapurna were shocked at his strange behaviour. they comes out.

Doctor after few minutes comes out.

DP- Doctor why is he behaving like this.

Doctor- Actually he has lost his memory.

Annapurrna - What

Doctor - Haa, he did not remember his last three yrs.

DP- Doctor there wld be something, if we make him remember

Doctor- No , It will be dangerous for his life, He can go in coma if u make him remember things forcefully . He leaves.

Annapurna sees that girl standing there with tears. she &  DP goes to her.

DP - Dont worry beta , we will find a way. He will remember u.

Girl nods- No , Dad u will not.

Anapurna- What are u saying.

Girl- U heard doctor naa, what can happen if we make him remember things forcefully. I can adjust with the fact that he will not remember me but i cant see him in pain. Promise me both of you that you will not tell him abt me till  the right time comes. And if in future i will come infront of you guys u will act like you are meeting me for first time. Promiise me Maa Papa plz.

Annapurnna & DP promise her . They bless her.

Girl - You both take him to kolkata. And tell him that u guys came here to meet a relative & while going to airport met with a small accident.

DP & Annapurna nods in positive. i will go home& pack his things. Make sure you both keep hose things hidden from him.

DP- Yes, we will be in contact with you.

Girl takes the blessing and was abt to go when she faints.

Annapurna & DP comes out of flashback with a knock on there door.

It was a servant.

Servant- Mam food is ready.

Annapurna- Tell  all to come on table. we are coming too.

he goes.

Annapurna - I remember everything DP jii. And i am so proud of her. Even if we wld have taken a candel & searched naa, we wld not have found a girl who wld love our laksh so much .

DP- Haa Anu,u are right. That's why i was shocked when she told me too ask Swara's hand for Laksh. I was so scared to even imagine Laksh with that dumb swara.

Annapurnna- But nothing of that sort happened naa.

DP- Yaa

Annapurna- I want to talk to her now.

DP- We will talk to her but after dinner.

Annaurna- Haa.

they go to have dinner with family.

Screen freezes.

So how is the update. I hope you got the answer why DP thought of Laksh engagement.

Precap- Girl's face will be revealed.

(I know u guys wld have already guessed it thou)

Keep Reading

                                                    Voting

                                                                                         And

                                                                                                                 Commenting