"Looks like we aren't in the usual underground anymore.. Frisk."

Right.. I hope you're all ready for terrible story work that I've been thinking of over the past few weeks or so.

And, before any arguments about Chara and Frisk, I know Chara and Frisk are gender neutral and it's never mentioned, this is an AU, not canon, please don't take it as canon.
Another thing, I believe Chara is not evil, please don't argue about them being evil, and just consider it canon that Chara is good in this AU alone.

This is my own creation idea of the game Undertale by TobyFox, respect to him for having an amazing game that I love.
If you think of making an AU, I highly recommend you do, just make sure to give out proper credit to Tobyfox for the game undertale, and don't take other peoples ideas, this story may be free to read, but has copyright to any ideas here!

If you wish to use any ideas here, private message me for permission, and credit me in the story, and tou can use ideas in this story in your own story!

Word count: 1334

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

'You'd probably never believe me if I were to tell you.. But... I'm sorry for anything I've done, I'm sorry... For anything that has happened, I don't know why I did it.. I just never was able to... Control myself, it was like, you're stuck in your body, can see it move, and you're not the one moving it.'

'It's... Horrible, Chara.' -Frisk. (A quote I made up for this story, please don't think too hard about what it could mean, it has no meanings for it other then being a thought.)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Frisk sat up from where they were laying, the petals of the flowers that she used to fall apoun all the time, only to see a now dull, gray coloring shade, sometimes a black shade, and, rarely, a white shading.

Glancing around, Frisk could tell one thing.
She'd only be seeing gray, black, and white for a long time.

It was like the old cartoons without color, which made Frisk seem like she was a sight for sore eyes, being one of the only things with color at all.

It was.. New..

"Where are we..?" A familiar male voice questioned, making Frisk turn to their ood friend, or... Old used to be friend eho helped her through all her hard times.
Chara..

"I don't know..." Frisk responded, her voice was somewhat quiet, as if worried that someone else would listen in, but, usually, she'd already be put by now, doing whatever her own self did.

It was nice to not feel like she had no control over herself anymore.

Frisk looked at Chara, both stared at eachother for a long while, waiting to see who would speak next.

"I guess we should go check around." Chara said, floating off without Frisk, and, somehow, was able to do it without being stuck to her.

What..? Frisk thought, things were way to different here, but, it didn't seem like Chara noticed.

Frisk shook her head, running after Chara, calling "wait up!" And running to him, making Chara glance back at her running figure.