"Who're you?" *edited*

Right... I know at some point I said "Sans wont be here" then decided, you know what? Fuck that, I'm making my own sans version because he's a great character in undertale, and mine may suck, but I'm still gonna try.

The image above is Cursetale!Sans I drew.

Word count: 869

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Frisk turned around quickly, Chara doing so too, to stare at a skeleton and another monster, a brown goat with one broken horn, infront of them both, but, smirking at Frisk only.

The goat has a shirt with the deltarune symble on it, a jacket, pants, but no shoes, and a bandana around their neck.

The skeleton, which reminded Frisk of probably another version of sans, had a strange witch hat on, but... Why a witch hat? A black cape like thing warpping over them with a purple stripe, and a huge staff that curved and held a lamp on it strapped to their back, light filling the dark area, almost as if it was night, came from the lamp.

Something that cought her attention was that they had color, unlike the area around them, which made them stick out like a sore thumb.

"Who're you two...?" Frisk asked, which they smirked at a bit.
"Isn't it polite to introduce yourself first before asking for others names?" The skeleton asked.

"... Frisk, call me Frisk." She replied, a little bit on the cautious side after all that's happened, she'd not be surprised if they lunged at her and attacked.
"Ah.. Right.. Anyways, I'm Rain." The goat replied, a small smile starting to grow on their face.

"I'm Curse" the skeleton replied, shaking Frisks hand, which made Frisk realize that Curse was smaller then Rain in height, but was still taller then Frisk.

"Nice to meet you two." Frisk replied, which Rain replied with "nice to meet ya' too, kid." Before looking a bit behind Frisk.

"Ah, isn't that Den over there?" Rain asked, seeing something that Frisk didn't, Frisk and Chara turned to see something coming towards them, though it was quite far off.

"Yeah... They would be coming around this time, kid, quick, behind the trees in the forest," the voice of Curse spoke up, making Frisk turn to Curse raising an eyebrow.

"Unless you don't mind being captured." Curse stated, eyes deadpanning, making Frisk blink out of her shock and quickly hide behind a tree, realizing this place was more dangerous than the other place before, making sure to hide her footprints that would be made in the snow.

"That was a bit uncalled for.. Curse." Rain mumbled, which Curse rolled their eyes at, saying "did you forget what Den said before on what they'd do to another human?"

"No... But-" Rain mumbled out, when a voice yelled out "a human? Where?!"  In anticipation as a wolf monster came up, stopping their conversation, they are wearing a shirt with a skull on it, and a black background, black pants, and a hat, which made frisk wonder what outfit they went for, of course, they had no other color then black and gray, fitting in with the background, no eye color other then gray, or anything like that.

"Nah, we were just talking about humans." Curse replied, which Rain shot a surprised glance at them, Frisk just watched from the tree they hid behind.

"So you're both being lazy again is what you're saying." The wolf being, supposedly Den, grumbled in annoyance, which Rain was saying "no! We were trying to figure out what a humans-" and Curse cut them off with "-yeah."

Den sighed in annoyance, it seemed like a dark aura formed around them, making Rain look at Curse with worry in their eyes.

"Curse, you know being lazy is not good for your image!" Den started to rant, Rain stayed silent, making no novement.

"I mean, not really, I don't care about my image-" Curse tried to reply before beign cut off with Den saying "-nows not the time for lies! Stay on track, and recuperate all the puzzles and traps!" While stomping off, they turned around, saying "and, don't use the 'I'm not a royal guardsman' excuse to be lazy!" Then left the area.

"Temper, much..?" Chara responded sarcastically, making Frisk turn to Chara, muttering "They may just be in a bad mood."

"In such a bad mood they start yelling at their most definitely friends?" Chara stubbornly said, which Frisk replied saying "Chara!" In a tone of lecture, which he replied with "hey, you don't treat friends like that, right?"

Frisk froze before walking out of the spot they hid in, seeing Curse and Rain arguing now.
"You know they, probably, don't mean harm, and only worry for you!" And Curse sighed, saying "they're more worried about their job as a royal guardsman more then worried for us."

Curse turned to Frisk, a tired smile on their face still, which was almost completely hidden, which Frisk wonderd how they even could smile, being a skeleton and all, but, whatever, that was probably normal.

"Hey kid.. Welcome to the underground." Curse replied, a tired smile on their face.