A new human falls. *Added more to chapter*

Warning: in this part, there is a suicide attempt, you have been warned. Ignore the start of the story which'll be underlined, if you are sensitive to things like that, even if there is no really triggering words, there is a suicide attempt in this part, so try to avoid that.

Word count: 1019

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

A figure looked over the edge of the hole, staring intently into it, their eyes held nothing but a blank look, void of care, as they blink.

"How far is the fall again..?" They asked, looking at their phone, the light blinding them in the dark cave in the night.

"Agh!" They yelled out in surprise, before shaking their head and forcing them to look at it, looking up the estimated fall of Mt. Ebitt... Was that the true name for it? They didn't care.

The estimated fall for the mountain was way over a hundred feet, far enough, they hoped, before putting their phone up.

"Come on, Kali, you can do this," they spoke, as if the thing they wanted to do was anything right, but, it didn't matter to this human, Kali.

Kali is a female with black rimmed glasses, brown hair, a orange sleeved, but rest being blue, shirt, they had on a hat they made themselves, being purple and having cat ears they made, on it.
Their shirt had on it a cats paw imprint, and shockingly a red and orange mixed eye color, it was suffice to say that this human wasn't completely normal.

But, that doesn't matter, soon, she'd fall, she'd die, and life would go on, that was her plan, and, as she ignored any fear she held left, she leaned forward, and fell, her phone falling out of her pocket, and hat flew off her head as she fell.

Falling after what seemed like a while to Kali, which was actually a few seconds, she fell, and hit golden flowers as pain shot through her, she stopped breathing as soon as she hit the floor, eyes stuck closed.

A few seconds went by... Nothing happened... A few minutes went by... Nothing happened... An hour went by... N o t h i n g h a p p e n e d . . .

Till, finally, she shot up, breath filling her lungs again, which was inpossible, the kid was altogether, supposed to be d e a d as soon as she hit the ground.

...

What went wrong..? Surely she should've died.
She must've? Yet, she was still here, and feeling quite different then before.

But, that didn't matter, she stood up, one goal in mind of the new person now, their eyes shimmer as they looked around, eyes landed on her favorite hat, she ignored it, and went to her phone, picking it up, turning it on, low battery.

She tried to reach her contacts, but, before she could even send a message, the phones screen went black, making Kali groan in annoyance, putting it up.

"Gotta move." They spoke, Kali's eyes held a blank stare, which would seem cold to anyone would would've seen her eyes, she found a hidden stick, which she took, before moving ahead, soon spotting a cat there, looking at the place Kali arrived from, fur raising before smirking.

"Ah, another human, how unlucky-" they tried to speak before Kali swung the stick at them, hitting them as they were flung a bit back.

"W-what the!" The cst muttered as they stood, looking in horror at the dead eyed kid who got ready to swing again.

"P-please! Don't kill me!" The cat yoweled out at the kid, which had no effect as they continued to walk ahead, staring st the hurt cat, how did a stick hurt that bad? They didn't care.

"I-I only want my family to be safe!" The cat wailed out, making Kali blink in surprise as their eyes returne dto normal, the hesitation left time for them to flee off into the distance.

Shaking her head, her eyss lost the light once again, as they muttered, "that was pathetic.." Before moving on, a strange feeling flowing through them as they reached a... lets call it a save point.

D E T E R M I N A T I O N. Kali thinks, is what it was, and, Kali was determined, determined to do this correctly this time.

"I wont let the monsters stop me this time." They spoke, moving off through the ruins as dust started to flow from the humans stick as they killed everything they saw.

"I will do it this time." They spoke, moving a head, their eyes scanning the area, trying to find the house area.

Once Kali found the house, she realized just how... Different the monsters were acting then the times before, but still, she swung at them, and they turned to dust after time.

But, the change they had was more unsettling, was someone trying to stop me? She silently wondered, but shook the thought off, things hadn't changed yet, why would they now?
That was the main question, why would they, or why would they not..?

Is it because of them? She thought, her mind going to an all familiar skeleton, one she hated for no reason.
But, Kali doesn't think it was them, Curse doesn't have that power, though, she knew for sure Curse knew what was going on right now.

Wonder if they got a headache yet... Kali thought with a smirk forming, it wasn't like this Kali cared, not really, in fact, she cared about living.
... How rather odd it was, she thought she was ready to die, she accepted it, but, something made her not accept it, refuse to die.

She knew what it was, just didn't care.
She shook her head, walking in the house with dust on her clothes, going straight to the kitchen, and looking around, before she spotted it.

The one thing she was looking for.
A knife, now things were going back to normal.