two: I'm sorry yeonjun but I don't want someone to control me.

I was in school again, and I spend most of my time in the library stu(dying) so that I can show better grades to my mom. I hate how I need to study just to impress her. I hate studying and I'm sick of it.

It's lunch time but I'm not in the mood to eat anything, I stood up gather all my things then put it inside my bag and leave the library.

while walking down the hallway I bumped into someone's chest, but I didn't care I didn't say sorry and leave right away.

I went at the back of the school and let out a box of cigarettes and my lighter.

I put a stick on my mouth put the lighter infront of it. "what the hell are you doing?" suddenly someone showed up with a shock face pointing at me.

I chuckle and rest my back on the wall. "what do you think I'm doing, yeonjun?" I smirk at him.

he look away and clear his throat, "I'm sorry for asking that obvious question but you look like you didn't care when someone caught you smoking?" he ask, I face him and blow the smoke on his face.

I laugh seeing how he reacts and cough. "I don't care what people think about me. I do whatever I want to do, this is my life and no one else own it except me." I nonchalantly said and blow the smoke on his face again.

he cough and glare at me. "blowing smoke on your face is fun!" I laugh. I never laugh this much ever since my father leaved us. I stopped laughing and throw the cigarette on the floor.

"why did you throw on the ground?!" yeonjun yelled and pick up the stick.

"wanna try smoking?" I ask him and he shake his head.

"I don't wanna ruin my health, park yunhee." he deadpan and throw the cigarette inside the trash bin.

"why are smoking by the way?" he ask and lean his back on the wall beside me.

"none of your business." I said and light a another stick but yeonjun stopped me.

"it's not good to smoke, you're a girl yunhee." he said and stare in my eyes.

I smirk and cup his face leaning my face toward him until I can feel his breath. "do you like me?" I ask then smirk at him.

his face grow red and shook his face ayay from my hand. "why would I like a girl that smokes?" he stutter the scoffed.

I chuckled and pat his head. "you can like me all you want but don't expect me to like you back cause I'm not into dating. I'm more into hooking up random people." I told him and he let out a gasp.

"how the heck? what will you do if students in our school knows? you're a top student yunhee and the teachers and students admire you." he said, I let out a deep sigh and look at him.

"I don't care about them finding out what I'm doing. if you keep on doing questions I'll assume that you like me." I said and give him a wink.

he fake gag and look at his wrist watch. "it's almost time for class, let's go." he said. "you go ahead, I'm not in the mood to listen some bullshits lessons today!" I told him and put my ear phones on.

he stopped me and grab my hand, I let him do what he want and him drag me to our classroom, but before we enter he awkwardly sniff me.

"aish, you smell like smoke!" he groaned spraying some alcohol on my uniform. "you too!" I told him and he sniff himself, he let out a gasp and spray alcohol to himself.

I went ahead of him and sit on my chair then lean on my head on table.

why am I letting yeonjun drag me all the way here? what is wrong with me today?! I ask myself and then slam my hands on the table making all my classmates look at me.

I roll my eyes to all of them and decided to skip the whole class this afternoon.

I'm sorry yeonjun but I don't want someone to control me.