seventeen: I wish I didn't wake up

It's been one week since I woke up from a coma, I already went back to work which is the cafe that I owned. gladly, my mother took care of my cafe.

I started giving customers orders in the counter while wearing my smile, I don't give plastic smile, because my mother told me that my smile is one of the things that my customers caught and choose buy here in our cafe.

hours has past, and it's almost my time to close the cafe.

more minutes and I will be free- my thought was cutted when I heard the belles tingle i immediately stood up and prepare herself.

"I would like order one strawberry smoothie and iced americano please."

I was shock when I saw the guy infront of me, smiling at me.

I was so shock to the point that I can't function anything.

"hello??" he waved his hand infront of my face, I go back to reality and accept his card letting our hands brush. I flinch and swipe his card into the machine.

I give him back his card and let him wait for the his order.

I take a deep breath before I can be able to function everything cooly.

I stated making the smoothie and ice americano, when I'm done I put it in a cartoon then call his name.

"yeonjun!" I called him and he immediately stood up and get his drinks.

"thank you for coming!" I stutter and he smiled at me.

"why do you look nervous? are you new?" he open up a conversation with me.

"i- no I'm not." I said looking down.

"do you like me?" he ask straight forwardly.

I look at him, he has the same personality in my dream.

I felt my heart break again. "don't get it wrong, I just came back to work today. i was in a coma for a year so I was trying to function everything around me." I explained calmly and smile at him.

he gasp, "your in a coma for a year?!" he ask, shock.

I nodded, "they said that if you are in a coma you will have a dream that seems so real. it may be sad or happy, but I'm glad that you woke up from that disaster." he said smile at me.

I feel my heart aches, and have the urge to jump at him and kiss him. I felt a lump on my throat but I swallowed it back.

"yeah, that dream was a weird but sad one." I said and wipe the tear that slip on cheeks.

"oh I'm sorry for asking uncomfortable questions!" he said and give me a tissue.

I gladly accept the tissue and wipe my tears.

"no it's okay, I'm really glad to meet you in real life yeonjun-shhi-" I cutted my words when I realised what I just said.

"yeah, you too yunhee-shhi." he said lastly smile at me before leaving the cafe.

that's when broke down into tears, he say my name, and my hearts hurts a lot like hell! I clutch my heart let out loud ugly sobs in the cafe.

meeting him was the hardest and saddest part that happened in my life, he makes my heart ache more this time. seeing him smile, laugh, and talk to me make me want to kiss him.

I wish I didn't wake up from that dream.

———

my heart hurts while making this chapter ㅠㅅㅠ