fourteen: complete family again!

it's been three weeks since I got admitted in the hospital.

me and my my mother is in a good rate now, and I stopped doing all the bad things that I did in the past.

as for yeonjun, his biological parents adopted him and he moved to their house which is far from mine. it makes me sad to the fact that I can't kiss him everyday, but I want him to enjoy his parents attention that he's seeking.

while laying in my bed I suddenly felt like lightning a cigarette. I know i stopped doing all the bad things but, I still have the urge to smoke.

without yeonjun, I'm probably still smoking right now.

ring!

suddenly my phone rang and it yeonjun that's calling me.

"yunhee-ah where are you?" he ask.

"I'm in my room, I miss you junie." I pouted.

"I miss you too, can I come in?" he ask and gasp.

"are you standing in my doorstep for a long time?!" I ask and jolted in my front door opening it before ending the call.

I pull him inside and kiss him hungrily.

"you're mother might see." he said looking around the my house.

"don't worry baby, she's out to buy something." I said, he smirk and started to kiss me passionately.

I melt in the kiss and roam my hands into his hair messing it. we were still in the doorstep making out.

he broke the kiss and give me kisses on my whole face. "I fucking love you." he said and kiss my lips.

"I love you too." I replied and give him a peck.

I hold his hand and let him sit on our couch. "do want anything?" I ask.

he smirk. "you." he said with a seductive voice and I can't help getting chills all over my body.

I sat on his lap and kiss his neck leaving love bites on it. "you can have me, but I'm afraid my mother will suddenly barge in." I said and giggle giving him kisses on his face.

"stop teasing!" he whined then pouted. I kiss his pout away and he smile cheekily.

"you're the best thing that I ever got in my whole life." I said looking into his eyes, as if he holds the whole galaxy inside his eyes.

"you're the best girlfriend that I ever got in my life, and I could never ask for more." he said and kiss my lips.

we both make out in the couch and it become heated, when yeonjun snake his fingers into my core we heard the door open.

we immediately throw each other and act like nothing happened. I ran in the doorstep to help my mother lift the bags that she's holding.

"mom your home!" I said and fix myself in front of her.

"why do you look so red? are you sick?" she ask and I awkwardly laugh and walk ahead of her.

when I pass yeonjun I whisper, "fix you're hair." and ran in the kitchen putting the bags in the table.

"yeonjun-ah you're here?" my mother said and yeonjun bow at her.

"hello mrs. park, I came because I miss your daughter." he honestly told my mother and smile at her.

I feel myself blush and give a water to my mom.

"I think I disturb something when I came." she smirk at me, me and yeonjun exchange glance before laughing awkwardly.

"hahaha you didn't disturb anything mom!" I said and clear my throat.

"seems like it..." she suspiciously look at both of us.

"yunhee-ah, I talk to your dad today." she change the topic and I immediately felt excited about what she's going to say next.

"he said that he wants us to live in our old house again." she said and smile at me.

I stood up and cover my mouth. "are you saying that you guys are back again and that we're going to have a complete family again??" I screamed and let out tears of joy slid out my eyes.

my mother hug me and said yes. finally my family is going to be complete again.