thirteen: my old mother is back

when I let both of them out, I burst into tears.

why did yeonjun stop me?! I was supposed to be dead now if he didn't stop me!

the thought of seeing my mom cry infrony of me is so fake! she look so fake!! crying in front of me!

my sobs become louder and louder as I cover my mouth to refrain myself from letting my voice out.

I clutch the chest that has my wound, clutching it tighter feeling the pain to get worst.

I cried louder letting my voice out this time.

I cried and cried until I got tired and exhausted.

I lay my back down and stare the ceiling feeling more tears streaming down my cheeks.

the door opened and my mom got in with foods in her hands and smile at me.

"yunhee-ah..." she called me but I glare at her.

"why are you here??" I ask coldly not even sparing a glance at her.

she pull a chair and sat beside my bed closer to me. she heldy hand, I flinch and look at her.

"yunhee-ah can I talk to you about something?" she ask and I snorted but I didn't move my hand into her.

"you're already talking." I said and look away.

"yunhee-ah.... I have cancer... and I'm on stage 2 already..." she said, my and my heart broke into pieces.

I look at her with tears threatening to roll in my eyes. "you have what?" I ask.

"I have cancer yunhee-ah..." she repeated and cried holding my hand close to her head. I sobbed feeling my heart break at sigh of my mother.

even though I hate her I still love her as my mother. I may have said a lot of horrible things about her I still love her.

"eomma..." I called her and she looked up. "I'm very sorry for all the things I did and say to you." I apologize.

"no don't say that! it's my fault all of this things happened. I shouldn't have cheated, I shouldn't have been strict to you shouldn't have yelled at you every single day! I regret everything that I did to both of you. I'm very sorry yunhee-ah... I can't promise you but I make our family complete again, just like what you wanted..." she said and I engulfed her into a tight hug.

It's been a long time since I felt my mother's warmth. I miss her so much. this is mother that I've been longing for. I miss her so much. I cried harder and buried my face into her shoulder.

"you're boyfriend is such a good man.." suddenly my mother said.

"I know, he changed me mom..." I told her and she smiled.

"I told her about me and he said that he will fix our relationship but I wanted to fix it before him so I apologize to you today..." she said in a low sad tone.

I pat her back, "I forgive you mom, and I'm sorry for everything I did to you..." I apologize and we both engulfed each other in a hug.

the whole night we spend talking about our past life and just like that, my mother is back to her old self again. my old mother is back.