nineteen: use me

it's weekend and yeonjun called me to hangout in his apartment. good thing weekends are my day offs.

I wore simple black hoodie and black jeans and pair it with my red converse.

as soon as i got infront of yeonjun's apartment building, I had deja vu. I think this is where yeonjun lives in my dream, he also live here in reality?

I went inside the building and ride the elevator.

I knock on yeonjun's door, and he open it right away.

"your here." he said, he look more cheerful than before. It's been a month since his break up with his girlfriend and he already forgot about her. we've gotten closer to each other too, we're like best friends now. I'm contented to that, and seeing him happy makes me also happy.

"jun-ah!" I said and walk to the kitchen.

he hum in real and look at me. "what movie do you like to watch? horror? romance? comedy? action?" I ask.

"how about action? and let's watch horror tonight?" he said and smile at me.

"I'm glad that you recovered fast from that break up." I said.

"yeah, and I thought that she doesn't deserve me and I'm glad she broke up with me, I have more time with myself and my friends now with no one stopping me." he said.

I pat his back then pet his hair. "good job junie." I said.

I want to kiss him, was the only thing in my mind.

I look at his eyes and I still some sadness left in it. I thought it all the sadness left...

"you still look sad." I said.

"no I'm not, can't you see that I'm cheerful and happy?" he ask trying to act happy.

"I can see through the you're eyes yeonjun." I said.

he looked down, "I still often miss her yun-ah." he he said.

I hug him and let him sobb on my shoulder.

I thought he finally recovered, but I was wrong.

I broke the hug and cup his face wiping his tears using my thumb.

"what can I do to move on from her?" he ask me with tears still streaming on his cheek.

"use me." is all I said, and he crash his lips into mine.

I melt in the kiss and let a tear drop on my cheeks, the kiss that I've been longing for, I finally got it right now.

I'm gonna let yeonjun use me just like what he did in my dream.