twenty: us again

just like in my dream, I was addicted on his lips, and in reality yeonjun is now addicted on kissing my lips.

yeonjun said, letting him use me makes him much better than before. I can't see the sadness in his eyes anymore and his smiles are not fake anymore.

"yun-ah?" he called me.

"what is it junie?" I ask and face him making cute face.

I'm in his apartment, sitting in the couch while watching movies with him.

"I think I like you." he confessed, I look at him and smile.

"like me as what? as a friend? or in a ro-" he cutted me and crash his lips into mine kissing it passionately.

"in a romantic way." he said and give me a peck.

"I like you too, every since I saw you in my dream." I said.

"in you dream?" he ask tilting his head.

"I was in a coma for almost a year right?" I said and he nodded.

"I had a very strange, but kinda happy but had a sad ending dream, where I die and finally wake up." I said and he chuckle.

"how is it strange?" he ask. "I smoke in that dream, and me and my mom always fight. the happy part was when you found me smoking at the back of our school, and you let me use you everytime I crave the cigarettes." I said and he gasp.

"so I was in your dream? and I let you use me? how??" he ask, and I found it so cute how he looks so shock right now.

"you let me use your lips and kiss it hungrily." I said and he choke in the air.

"the sad part is I died and come back to reality. remembering your face back in my dream hurts me alot, the way you cry while calling my name breaks my heart a lot when I recall it in my mind. I'm so glad that I met you that day in the cafe, but you don't recognize me. but I was happy that you and I are friends." I said and smile at him.

"you must be having a hard time watching me with my ex in your cafe.. I'm so sorry yun, that will never happened again." he said and kiss my forehead.

"so did we date in that dream??" he smirk.

I nodded and kiss his lips, "yes we did and your the guy that I fell in love the most." I said and kiss him again. I miss his lips so much like I can kiss him all day without stopping.

"I can see that you miss kissing me so much." he teased. I nodded, "I miss kissing you a lot." I said and we both giggled.

"yun-ah, wanna go out with me?" he said and I happily nodded.

"yes!" I said and we hug each other. "since I already fully moved on from that bitch, I will call you by your real name starting from now on." he said and kiss my nose.

I giggle."you can call me anything you want jun-ah!" I said.

"youre mine okay? mine only!" he said. "woah the real yeonjun is quite obsessive." I said in amazed.

"I get obsessed easily for your information mrs. soon to be choi!" he said and I blush.

"I love you yeonjun." I said and kiss him all over his face, he giggle and do the same thing on my face.

"I love you too yunie!" he said and kiss me passionately.

we spend the whole day cuddling, kissing, making out, and talk about my dream.

and just like that I become his and he become mine, just like in my dream.

"I think we're really destined to meet each other and live together forever." he said. "we are." I said and kiss him.

he let me use him in my dream and I let him use me in reality.

again, I'm once addicted on kissing him and he's addicted to me. I'm glad that we met in my dream and in reality.

choi yeonjun, I love you so much. even if I die and come back again I will come and find you. you hurt me, you make me sad, and lastly you make me very happy. he's my source of happiness, he's like drug that I'm very addicted to. If you take him away from me I will die from sadness. again, I'm so glad I met this guy that makes me so happy.

just like that, we lived happily ever after!

END~