[7] Dark rumors

*Brigitte's POV*

We're having a calm week in the high school, honestly, soon is going to be march and that means spring is coming.

How spring affects to these teens nowadays is just lovely, and I'm glad they are more motivated to study.

Even though, the most of them seem motivated because warm weather predicts almost the end of the high school year.

It's wednesday and, well, Ida seems to get on very well with the students here.

I'm happy for her but, the question is, why would she want to work here?

She could be more successful as a personal psychologist with her own clinic...

And instead, she ends working up here, where she studied.

Strange, isn't it?

And now everything is even stranger with her around the most part of the time.

Since a long time, I sensed something unsual in her when she spoke to me. When she was near me.

Her eyes.

Oh, dear.

They shine when she speaks to me.

And they still...

I can't help but feel my heart go faster.

I have always related it to an uncomfortable feeling for her, but, what if is true?

What if Pyper is right?

What if I... love her?

And it's all so hard, even writing about it.

Because I am so naive in expressing my feelings.

*Narrator's voice*

Brigitte was writing this on her notebook.

It was lilac and her students were in silence just as they should be.

She was proud of her job as teacher and didn't know why ,before everything changed, always looked outside of the window, with a sad gesture, wanting the day to end, so she could go to sleep and cry.

Forgetting what life did to her in the past.

(...)

Now things changed and, for some unknown reason, she didn't really want the day to end .

She didn't want cry anymore.

And her smile got brighter.

-Brigitte... Are you ok? You are breaking the page...

The redhead shook her head and looked at her sketched notebook.

-Oh, my. I was in another world. Sorry, Ida. Thanks for telling me.

The brunnette smiled and giggled.

-Hey, um, after this last class I'm going to eat at the cafeteria, would you like to come? Like, if you don't want, it's okay.

Brigitte stood speechless.

-The two of us?

-Yeah, well! Um, Pyper may come too. So?

-Sure... sure I'll go.

After Ida grinned, she crossed her arms rubbing her elbow.

-Can i ask you something?

-Yeah?

-Why are you always like analyzing me?

Her cheeks turned red.