Happy Days

Alex was coming home from a mission in America. He had only been there for a few weeks helping take down a drug ring.

Alex was happy to be home. He got to see Tom and have a somewhat normal life again.

The Pleasures had moved into Alex's home to join as his family. They were granted custody of Alex but they figured he wouldn't want to leave his home so they moved to him. Sabina was like the sister he never had and her parents were great. The Pleasures knew about Alex's job and were always there for support.

Alex hopped out of the plane and made his way to the bank quickly as he was eager to get home. He got through the security and headed straight to Blunts office to get this over with.

"Mission?" Blunt asks bluntly. Mrs. Jones who was sat next to him with a peppermint rolled her eyes.

"Success," Alex answers his supposed boss.

"How are you Alex?" Jones asks before Blunt comes of asks the boy anything else.

"I'm fine," Alex replies politely.

"Why don't you go home now," she suggests earning a glare from Blunt. Alex is quick to oblige and makes his way out into the streets. He takes a taxi home where he knows they will be waiting for him.

The house is quiet when he arrives but there are a couple lights on inside. He makes his way into the house where there is nothing but silence.

Alex starts to worry but is quick to calm himself. He walks into the dark living room when a light suddenly comes on with many voices following it.

"Happy Birthday Alex!" Everyone shouts at the boy. Alex was certainly surprised he had actually forgot about his birthday. He then glances around the room at all of the people, presents, and cake.

Alex's eyes traveled over the the Pleasures who stood there with bright smiles then to Wolf, Eagle, Snake, and Fox. Lastly he saw his best friend Tom. Everyone who cared for the boy was in the room and Alex couldn't stop the smile that came to his face.

Happy Birthday Alex Rider.

~•~•~•~•~•~

A/n: I just wanted to write this real quick because today is my birthday so I figured I would write this very quickly.

Happy everyone has a nice day :)