Ian

"Hold up, let me get this strait," Alex says in confusion. "You're re not dead?"

His uncle gives him a deadpanned stare. "Do I look dead to you?"

"Kind of," Alex says while looking at the bruised and battered body of his uncle.

"Well I'm not Alex," Ian says. Al blinks, still in shock. With a sigh Ian sits in the seat in front of Alex.

"I guess I need to explain why your here at this bank now," Ian tells his nephew while nervously thinking about how to explain this. Just as he's about to start Alex cuts him off.

"No need," Alex states earning confusion from his uncle.

"Your not curious to why I was kidnapped or why your here?" He asks in shock.

"Well I know what you do for a living so it doesn't shock me," Alex informs him.

"How do you know my job Alex?" Ian asks lowly awaiting his nephews answer.

"Blunt needed an agent," Alex began explaining. Ian's eyes widen after that first statement at what his brothers son was insinuating.

"He made you go on a mission?!" Ian bursts. "Your a fucking teenager Alex! You should've said no. This profession is dangerous Alexander!"

Alex winced at the use of his full name while his uncle continued.

"Even one mission is enough to get you killed. You can make enemies doing the simplest of jobs when your involved!" His uncle continues to shout.

"Ian!" Alex interrupts his frantic uncle. Ian stops at the raising of his nephews voice.

"What?" He asks impatiently.

"I didn't have a choice. He was gonna deport Jack and I didn't want to go to some boys home," Alex calmly explained.

Ian stared at the boy for a moment. Though he was silent Alex could see the storm brewing behind his uncles reserved face.

"Blunt?" He spits the name in anger to double check. Alex hesitantly nods.

A seething Ian punches the wall of the office they were in. His office.

"I will be back soon and you aren't going to leave this room Alex. I need to talked with some people alone," Ian says while storming out of the room in a fit of rage. Alex heard the click of the lock and goes to check if his uncle did what he just thought he did.

He did.

He fucking locked him in his office. Alex was eager to see Blunt chewed out by his uncle. He didn't want to miss it.

Annoyed that he had to pull this again he walked over to the window. Gripping on to the side of the building Alex begins to scale the side of MI6 headquarters. Luckily Blunts office was only two floors above Alex swiftly made his way up.

The teenager takes a seat on the jutted out piece of cement outside of Blunts office.

He watches as his uncle screams in Blunts face. Though muffled by the soundproof windows he could still hear his uncles booming voice. He was sure the whole building could. Even Blunt had the sense to look scared at the anger coming from Ian Rider.

It's a good thing Ian thought it was only one mission, Alex thought, or else he might have to clean up the blood.

A few more moments of Ian screaming at the head of MI6, Mrs. Jones the deputy head walks in to the chaotic room. She's the first who notices the teenager outside the window and Alex can see her gasp from his spot on the ledge. Her gasp earns the attention of Ian and Blunt.

Ian's eyes noticeably widen as he furiously makes his way over to the widow. The man yanks it up in fury while pulling his nephew inside the building with incredible strength for the condition he's in.

Alex, a bit more used to his uncles yelling, just stands there waiting for him to explode.

"ALEXANDER JOHNATHAN RIDER! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE FUCKING DOING!" Ian voices in a even louder voice than what he was yelling at Blunt in. "I thought I told you to stay in that fucking office! Instead you almost kill yourself while scaling the side of MI6 headquarters! That was irresponsible, immature, stupid, idiotic, and happens to be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen someone do! What do you have to say for yourself?" Ian demands at the end of his long rant.

"It was just a bit of rock climbing like you taught me," Alex says innocently.

The silence in the office was filled with anger, nervousness, and some more anger. All of the anger coming from Ian.

Blunt, not knowing when to shut up, decides to step in. "See he's a smart kid and works around the box that's why we used him."

Ian turns his anger back around on his boss and Mrs. Jones silently walks towards Alex to watch the shit show.

"ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING WITH ME?!" Ian seethes. "He's a child Blunt!"

"A child with a 100% success rate and a child who has taken down several operations that would have been damaging to the world."

"You used him more than once?" Ian says in a scarily calm voice. Blunts eyes widen at his mistake.

"You fucking ass!!!" Ian shouts at Alan again and looks about ready to punch him.

Alex and Mrs. Jones slowly make their way out of the office and sigh in relief when they got out. As they begin to make their way down the hall another loud shout comes from the room and agents at the desk even turn to look at the bellowing voice.

"YOU LET HIM GET INVOLVED WITH FUCKING SCORPIA?!"

"Actually-" Blunt is heard as Alex and Hones get away fro the door.

"ALEXANDER GET YOUR ASS IN HERE NOW!" Ian screams. Alex on the other hand froze at his voice being left with a decision. He could make a run for it home or go face his uncles wrath.

Alex ran.