Grounded(request)

"What do you mean I'm grounded!" I shout at their stupidity smug faces. They all smirk at their orders but I'm not about to just leave it. "You can't fucking ground me!" I seethe.

Wolf glares while Fox, Snake, and Eagle snort.

"We can do what we want because we are legally in charge of you," Wolf says condescendingly. I glare at all of them and bite back a hurtful remark. I defiantly walk out the front door with no place in mind.

I know I'm in deep shit later so I should probably make the best of it. I head over to Toms house and we agree to go to a party that a girl in our class was hosting.

I got totally wasted but as usual me being drunk doesn't really effect me. The alcohol just makes me a bit less tense but I'm still pretty alert and mobile after seven beers and a few shots of vodka.

Tom gets absolutely smashed so I get the burden of making sure my best friend lives long enough to continue to be my best friend.

I drag his ass home and manage to sneak him past his brother and into his room. Jerrys not stupid though and he catches on pretty quickly.

"Go home Alex I got him," he says and I reluctantly leave. I do not want to go home at the moment but what choice do I have.

I was expecting for at least one of them to be up but it was no surprise when all for of them turned to see me enter.

Wolf begins to storm up to me.

"You better have a very good explanation young man-," he begins to trail off i that's when I know how deep the grave I just dug. "Are you fucking drunk?!" He screams in my face. I roll my eyes.

"It was just a couple beers," I tell him. It was definitely more but he doesn't need to know. I'm he others sigh at the seen in front of them.

"You are underage Alex!" Wolf yells.

"Thanks Sherlock," I reply sarcastically making him shake from anger. "How about we take a vote here?" I suggest while looking over the four people in front of me. "If you had a drink before you were of age, raise your hand." I say. Wolf sputters but know that all of us had.

"You are grounded for the next month," Wolf demands.

"Your not my father," I not so kindly inform him.

"Face it kid, your grounded," Fox say sympathetically. 

"I didn't do anything wrong except have a couple drinks," I argue.

"Alex you failed three tests in Spanish and French which if you haven't forgotten you are fluent in, you almost got suspended for throwing g insults at a teacher, then you actually got suspended for fighting with another student, and now you've come home plastered," Snake unhelpfully points out.

"First of all I was tired that day, secondly I wasn't just 'throwing insults' I was defending myself because the teacher started it, not my fault the bitch can't handle reality. Third the kid threw the first punch and he should be lucky his nose was the only thing I broke and lastly I'm not that wasted," I defend. They all roll their eyes along with me.

I end up complying with their wishes and going to my room.

I can't believe I just got grounded by fucking k unit.