Badass

Tom always considered his spy best friend to be a badass. A lot of people did for that matter. Adults like Wolf, Fox, Snake, Eagle, and even Jack knew that this boy could kick some butt. Most people hadn't even seen him in full action either but they were about to.

Everyone was gathered in a small cell. It was large but with everybody in there it seemed extremely small. By everyone I mean everyone. Alex's class, the Pleasures, K unit and even Jack. All of them were gathered in a small room by Scorpia. The criminal organization that was holding Alex Rider.

They threw him in the cell with the others after a few hours of torture. People looked at him in confusion, relief, concern, and more confusion. Alex didn't say much but eventually he stood up after a few hours.

Snake had finished checking up on the teens physical health and although it was bad Snake knew it was nothing compared to his past. The cuts and bruises that littered Alex's body along with a few broken bones should have hurt the boy a lot more than it was. Alex was seemingly unfazed. That's what concerned snake. A kid his age shouldn't be used to this pain. Everyone else was thinking this too.

Alex looked deep in thought and he was trying to figure out ways to get everyone out of there. He decided to just wait until someone comes back in take them out and then he would get everyone out. No one was chained in anything except fear.

Alex told k unit his plan. "Your can't take on all of those men alone," Snake said.

"Yes I can just focus on getting everyone out of here," Alex ordered to the unit members. "If an agent slips by me you can protect the rest okay?" He asks the unit and they all nod in agreement.

Alex sits by the door listening for footsteps coming towards the cell. It must have been hours before someone came. Alex braces himself as the footsteps grew closer. Jack looked at Alex concerned and other looked at him in hope. Some looked in fear while others huddled together to find some sort of comfort. Either way all eyes were on the young boy who seemed to know more than anyone else.

When the door slams open Alex is quick to act. The three men were down in seconds. Alex stands above their u conscious bodies and glances into the hall way.

"It's clear," he says while nodding his head telling everyone's follow him. Some were quick to get up eager to leave this place and some were frozen in fear. K unit were quick to get them up and following though. "Follow me don't do anything stupid," Alex says to everyone.

Alex leads them down a corridor with a gun in his hand that he had taken from one of the knocked out men. He paused at the end leaning against the wall so that he wasn't in view of any one o the the hall. Alex knew there were a lot of Scorpia agents there and so he grabbed his earring that Smithers creates for him.

"What are you doing Alex?" Jack asked him as he messed with the earring.

"Yeah Cub what are you doing?" Wolf asked also curious. Alex continues to get it ready.

"It's something smothers gave me. It will jam any devices they could use including any weapons," Alex told them.

"It will jam your too then wouldn't it?" Eagle asked. Alex nodded in answer.

"Time for some hand to hand combat," Alex said before throwing the earring down the hall. "Stay here," he ordered before taking off.

He ran down the hall way taking out agent after agent. There was at least twenty of them. When all the agents were down he turned back to the group.

"It's all clear," he said and he continued to lead everyone out of the building.

Once they were safely out of the base Tom spoke up.

"That was badass," he said warning many nods and answers of agreement. Even K unit agreed with Alex's best friend.

Alex Rider could definitely kick some butt.