𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

"Ms. Young your client is being charged with operating a drug ring right here in the city with multiple pieces of evidence and you want me to believe that our own police planted this?."

Looking at Marvin one last time I smiled at the judge, "Yes your honar my client has never been in touch with drugs ever in his life, goes to school, work and back home to take care of his sick mother and his siblings."

"Get to the point." Willams blurted out.

"Please do not speak when I'm defending my client when I didn't disrespect when you were lying. As I was saying how can my client who is only 17 years old be out on a Friday night operating a drug ring when he was indeed at school for basketball practice? How is the prosecution getting this information? When their is visual proof of him being in this gym on the night of May 31 until 8pm."

"Mr. Willams from what I am looking at how did you get this bookbag you say is his?"

"Your honar it was sent into evidence."

"How? Before you answer that please welcome the proscution own witness police officer Petty."

"What?! Prosocution did not know of this."

"Mr.Willams you did in fact know a witness was being brought to the stand today please sit." The Judge sideyed him.

"Before I start Officer Petty you do understand that you are sworn in and have to tell the truth to any revelant question I ask."

"Yes."

"Offier Petty lets get to the point you claim you saw my client on May 13 at this supposedly black owned club inside watching naked women bagging cocciane correct?"

"Yes."

"How did you get the lead?"

"A inside source."

"Or do you mean your daughter who is-"

"Objection, speculation!"

"Ms.Young please get to the point."

"Yes your honar, We have text meassages and emails from the DAs offfice from your daughter and her boyfriend who is the man seen in the video. In which prosecution already knew this because they have spoke to him on a personal level every Friday night at their home in which they actually do drugs we do have video proff of the as well." I went around the court room handing the documents off turning the TV on.

     *҉

"Mommy, daddy said bring him some towels

"Mommy, daddy said bring him some towels."

Smacking my teeth at Dior clothes I grabbed a towel , " Why you got that mess on?"