AN, DISCLAIMER, CHARACTER

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the pictures, or the characters except for my OC's or some of the plot except my own plat lines.

AN: This story will be a bit different, and I will add a few OC's, few of my own plots.

Name: Sayuri Senju

Family: Tobirama Senju (granddaughter), Tsunade Senju (Cousin), Nawaki Senju (Cousin), Hashirama Senju (grand uncle), Mito (Grand aunt)

Age: 12

Team:7

Members: Hiruzen Sarutobi (Sensei), Orochimaru (Prodigy Chunin Level), Sayuri Senju (Prodigy Chunin Level), Jiraiya (Knucklehead), Tsunade Senju (Medic).

Crush: she will meet him soon (Jiraiya)

Friends: Tsunade, Jiraiya, Orochimaru Katsu (Coming soon), Dan (Coming soon).

Likes: Family, Friends, Training, eating, helping, singing, reading, painting, and drawing.

Dislikes: Annoying people, Arrogant people.

Ninjutsu: 8/10

Genjutsu: 7/10

Taijutsu: 10/10

Fuinjutsu: 2/10

Senjutsu: 10/10

Medical ninjutsu: 9/10

Weapons: 10/10

Personality: Sayuri is a sweet, kind, and fun loving girl. She is very passive and focuses on her work, she loves learning and is very workaholic unlike her cousin Tsunade. She can never say no to anyone, but loves poking fun at people. She is very laid-back and learns how to hide her emotions. She is the nicest in her team and loves to make dirty jokes with Jiraiya for fun. Orochimaru is a friend that she likes to study with but spends most of her time with Jiraiya, and Tsunade. Don't tell anyone but she is her Sensei's favorite and she tries her best at everything. She is the nicer version of her grandfather (Tobirama), she doesn't hate uchiha's and she forbids him to let his judgements affect hers.

This story is prominently based in the 2nd great shinobi war. I hope you enjoy reading this story.