Crack Oneshot - The Chunnin Exams

Ever wondered what would happen if our heroine and the Sannin took the Chunnin exams?

THIS IS NOT RELATED TO THE MAIN STORY LINE WHAT SO EVER

I just had a crazy idea last night and wanted to share it with you guys.

This is not part of the story, and all of the characters in the book by now are Jonin.

I hope you all enjoy this as much as I enjoyed making it!

Now without further interruptions let us narrate a what if scenario, where the sannin take the chunnin exams.

NO P.O.V:

It was a another day in Konoha, Sayuri Senju, our heroine, had just been recommended for the Chunnin Exms along with her pedo teammate Orochimaru, annoying blister Tsunade, and our ever so perverted hero Jiraiya. She was currently the torture room classroom with her teammates separated.

As soon as the test was passed out Orochimaru swiftly took the paper "kukukuku, I am the champion of written tests" her yelled out.

"Sit your ass back down before I fail you" The proctor said.

"Kukukuku" Orochimaru laughed.

"Shut up can't you see I'm trying to sleep here?" Tsunade said loudly,

"hmmm?" the proctor questioned

"I meant sweep here sweep for the answers" Tsunade said quickly, "It's new slang"

"I've never heard of it before" Our heroine piped up

"That's why it's new" Tsunade snapped.

"Okay" the proctor said, "Your time starts now"

Jiraiya swiftly breezed through the first 9 questions and completed it, due to the fact that our heroine was innocent and didn't know Jiraiya was as dumb as they come, she took the opportunity to cheat off of him. Tsunade smartly cheated off of Orochimaru.

Question #1: What does CDD stand for in the ninja world?

Calm Down Dumbass

Question #2: Line B is the greatest possible distance a shinobi can throw his shuriken from a tree of 7 metres. For enemies who appear within the circumference of the shuriken's range, explain his attack options. Show working.

69. Sorry only have time to show workings for certain things

Question #3: What happens when a ninja fails the mission?

Hell

Question #4: How do you run the fastest in the ninja world?

Naruto Run, read my book, the tale of a gutsy ninja

Question #5: What is Alcohol used for in the medical world?

Trick Question. Alcohol is only to be consumed.

Question #6: Write down in a list- all the rules in the Shinobi world:

1. All

2. the

3. rules

4. in

5. the

6. Shinobi

7. world

Question #7: What are the qualifications for being a Chunnin?

Name has to start with a CHas to know how to writeHokage must be their dance partner