Team Sayuri's First Mission

Sayuri P.O.V:

The girls were doing better than most genin and we received our first mission of the day, capturing lost pregnant cat Tori. The last time we had to catch the cat was when it was a kitten, Jiraiya and Minato were celebrating the fact that they didn't get the mission. I was beyond angry at my sensei for giving our team the worst mission, but I didn't want to get lectured so we went with it.

"Kushina Uzumaki at Point A ya know?"

"Mikoto at Point B"

"Mebuki?" I asked "Mebuki-"

"Target acquired" she said grinning widely, as she was holding the cat, she handed it over to me and it scratched me jumped on Kushina's head and scratched her forehead, and then scratched Mikoto's arm and willingly went back to Mebuki.

"I'm impressed Mebuki, the cat actually likes you" I said, Kushina and Mikoto nodded in agreement.

"Well my dad owns a dango shop, and one of the ladies that come by own Tori, and I was practically forced to babysit Tori when the lady was out with her friends." she said, "eventually Tori warmed up to me"

"huh" I said, "still pretty impressive, she practically wanted us dead when we were kids" I said.

After one whole day full of annoying D rank missions, the girls and I had completed 10. I can finally understand how hard it is being a sensei.

I was heading towards the book shop to grab a few books, then saw Minato shaking his head at Jiraiya who was having a nosebleed looking at perverted magazines. I grew a tick mark and stormed up behind him and knocked him out.

"JI-RAI-YA!!!" I said yelling at the top of my lungs, he crouched down, and Minato lifted his hands up in surrender, "DON'T INTRODUCE CHILDREN TO YOUR PERVERTED MIND!!!" I yelled.

Minato looked at me innocently "Sayuri nii-chan, Jiraiya sensei has already-" Jiraiya quickly slapped his had over Minato's mouth.

"I know sweetheart, I just had freetime and was searching for my favorite book, and you know my faithful student just followed me" Jiraiya said

"Still smooth with your excuses I see" I said attempting to get him to admit.

"Not as smooth as when I'm with you in our bed" I instantly blushed and was caught off guard, Minato interrupted us.

"I can see that you guys are married, so I'll leave you guys to it" he said running away from the bookstore, I continued to blush.

"Now that the kid's gone, we can go and get some sake, huh?" Jiraiya said, I nodded, and we left the store hand in hand to the bar, where we saw Tsuna gambling, with 20 sake bottles by her side.

She took after Hashirama Oji-chan, I'm glad that I didn't take after Tobirama Oji-chan, I heard it was a constant struggle with him, initially he forced grandma to marry him when she was in love with Madara Uchiha. Then eventually grandma fell in love with him, that's a secret buried within the Senjus. We take this secret to our graves, and no one else can know or find out.

I glanced down and the weird sensation of the necklace was making my heart feel lighter, the silver line that Jiraiya gave me was to be worn everyday, and it made him very happy, and that's all I want.

We took a seat next to Tsunade, and she barely acknowledged us,

"where in the world is Orochimaru these days?" Jiraiya asked annoyed as the waitress got us a bottle of sake.

"Dunno in his dark and gloomy lab" Tsunade said angrily.

I can understand, we were all angry with Orochimaru since the day he started distancing himself from us, obviously it was for his biological experiments, but friends over new trends.

Jiraiya gulped down the first bottle without giving me any, I bonked him on the head, and grabbed another one from Tsunade who sent me a glare, and chugged the whole bottle down my throat.

Jiraiya glanced at me with a smirk, "I love a women who can beat down one whole bottle of sake in mere seconds" he said

"You love anything that has curves" I said

"Not true, I only love a beautiful goddess, by the name of Sayuri Senju" he said, as he grabbed another bottle from Tsunade who was about to drink. She gave us a death glare, and was obviously very annoyed with us.

"If you want more sake, go get your own bottles!" she said bonking us both on our heads. We both went ahead and drank a total of 10 bottles together.

"I think we both are drunk enough for today" I said exasperatedly

"Yeah your right" Jiraiya said

My mind was fogged up and I couldn't do anything about it, here we were, queen of scales, and the toad sage drunk and fumbling around our wallets to pay. We finally gave the lady our money and walked out the shop while dragging Tsunade with us.

"We are the three great Sannin" Tsunade slurred

"Bow down to us peasant!" I said facing a pale man

"Orochimaru come join us!" Jiraiya said

"Stop it! All three of you! I don't have time for your nonsense right now!" Orochimaru said with his hands up

"No it'll be fun Orochicockroach Tsunade said laughing loudly, besides you don't spend anytime with us anymore so we deserve this" Tsunade said giggling.

"Hey I like it! Orochicockroach!" I said smiling widely

"Great now I'm a cockroach" Orochimaru said

"No that's not possible, because he's not tiny like a cockroach" Jiraiya said.

"Yeah" I slurred, "Cockroaches are tiny, so he's Orochitoad" I said, "in honor of Jiraiya"

"I love you Sayuri!" Jiraiya yelled.

"I love you too Jiraiya" I said

Orochimaru rolled his eyes at us, and dragged all three of us back to the Senju compound, he threw Tsunade onto her bed, and shoved us into our room. I rolled my eyes at the silly Orochitoad and went to sleep almost instantly.