2nd Great Shinobi War (PART 1)

Sayuri Senju:

The war has begun, I made thousands of shadow clones a technique that me and Hashirama Oji-chan invented when I was younger, and Jiraiya was fighting in Sage mode, Tsuna and Dan also joined with their earth style combo and seal. Orochimaru was leading the soldiers into the Hidden Cloud border. Hidden Mist Shinobi came at me one by one, I flipped, and drew out my katana. I glared at the enemy, I pushed the blade right into his chest and drew my katana back.

I kept repeating the same pattern over and over again until I had successfully defeated almost all of them, the Sunagakure soldiers were on the other side and returned back with the Konoha troops that Orochimaru was leading.

"What's going on?" I asked

"We can't invade them, they have us cornered" he said.

Dan broke away from Tsunade's side and came over to us. "Orochimaru I have a plan" he said, "we will come out victorious"

Orochimaru nodded, and Dan led the troops away, the land was barren and filled with dead bodies and the injured. Jiraiya, and my clones helped the injured konoha soldiers. The rest of our troops stayed behind waiting for a command from the Hokage who was in his tent, with the general. The land of fire's border was secured now, but we had to lure out the soldiers from the hidden cloud borders to end the battle.

The strongest are still hidden.

By midnight the war resumed again, Konoha had successfully lured out the hidden cloud, and we fought mercilessly. It was daybreak when I heard the blood curdling scream that ruined my sister's life.

It was Dan, his hands were ripped off, and he was screaming from pain. Tsunade rushed to his side, and I dropped everything I was doing, there was a man behind her attempting to kill her I leapt in and took a couple of hits, before Jiraiya tackled him and killed him. We both rushed to Tsunade side who was stopping the bleeding.

"Please don't leave me" she repeated while crying, I couldn't hold in my tears anymore, I started to cry loudly and hug Tsunade.

"Dan please stay" Jiraiya begged.

Katsu smiled, "I'm happy, if I lived I wouldn't be able to move, thank you for being the love of my life Tsuna-chan, please take care of my niece Shizune. Jiraiya you became my best-friend in minutes, and I can't thank you enough for all that you have done for me. Sayuri thank you for being my friend, and please take care of your sister for me, she can be a bit of a nut-case at times." He said chuckling lowly.

Tsunade caressed his cheek and cried into his chest, she slowly kissed him as he died. "He's gone" I said, hugging tsunade, who wailed, until she fainted.

Jiraiya and I carried her away into the medic tent near our camp, all of the other soldiers were assembled and my tear stained cheeks were showing for the whole world to see.

Jiraiya rubbed my shoulders, and held my hand in his, the weather was gloomy, dark and cold. Grandpa came out and assembled all the remaining soldiers.

Oji-chan got up on a stand, "Today we shall win this war" his voice boomed, "we have given up too much too lose right now, we have lost too much, Konohagakure will come back victoriously from this war" he finished.

All the soldiers clapped, but I stared on ahead, what is the meaning of war, I have killed many, a sibling to someone, a child to someone, a parent to someone, a friend to someone. I looked down ashamed at myself. War has blinded us, no one deserved this, but it had to be done, because as ideal and happy as world peace sounds it is ideal. Unattainable, as long as humans have desire it will never be achieved.

More soldiers ran towards the other country borders, and grandpa joined. After a long grueling day of bloodshed, and tears, Konoha was still at the losing end of the war.

"I love you my dear Sayuri" Grandpa said looking at me, "I love Tsunade too, but somethings have to be done in order to achieve a greated goal."