The Second Great Shinobi War (PART 2)

Sayuri P.O.V:

"I love you my dear Sayuri" Grandpa said looking at me, "I love Tsunade too, but somethings have to be done in order to achieve a greated goal."

Grandpa proceeded to use the Reaper jutsu, I cried in agony from the corner, my last family memeber was almost dead. He proceeded with the Jutsu and, Konoha had the upper hand now. Sarutobi sensei was appointed as Hokage, and my grandfather died a valiant death. When Tsunade heard of the news she joined the battle for revenge, revenge against those who prompted our grandfather to use the jutsu.

We continued to fight even though the pain was unbearable. I was slashed in my arms and legs, but that didn't matter, I had too much to fight for. I had to protect Tsunade and Jiraiya, the leaf village that my grandfather helped raise, the people who are also my family. I fought hard and strong, until midnight and went to rest in camp.

Tsunade was inspecting my wounds, "not fatal" she said, and I proceeded to heal myself, as soon as I was fixed up I walked back into the battlefield.

"Tsuna are you sure you don't want to help in the medical nin tent?" I asked

"Yes, I want to do this for Dan and Oji-Chan" she said.

"Summoning Justs!" We both yelled, a giant slug faced my giant lizard, chief.

We did our summoning combo along with Jiraiya and Orochimaru, and we won the war.

Many mourned the deaths of their friends and family, I noticed that the Hatake clan, and Namikaze clan was almost extinct, I recalled the Namikaze clan had an heir, Minato. He was a fine boy, smart, fast, shrewd and sharp. Sukamo Hatake was the last one of his clan. He was old enough to care for himself, he had a girlfriend too I heard.

I felt sad and sorry, the Namikaze clan and the Hatake clan were close to the Senjus at one point, but now our friend are scattered. There are many people related to the Senju clan but it's just me and Tsuna now.

Tsunade was devastated she spent the whole day mourning by Dan's grave, and I was with Jiraiya by Oji-chan.

"Hey" Jiraiya said

"Hey" I replied weakly

"I asked your grandfather before the war if I could give you something, I know it's not the right time but I wanted you to have this right now because we don't know what could happen tomorrow" He said, he gently lifted my hair and fitted a broze necklace onto my neck.

"Jiraiya, thank you... but what is it?" I asked unsure, it must have cost him a fortune. It had a sliver streak in the middle

"It's called the silver line, and it's a promise necklace-promise that I will never leave you and always stay by your side" he clasped it around my neck and I blushed.

"Thank you Jiraiya, I love you" I said

"I love you too" he said nuzzling his head around my neck.

I felt like a burden was lifted off of my shoulders. I loved Jiraiya and I wish to spend the rest of my life with him, we both stayed in the K.I.A grave mourning the loss of everyone.

Orochimaru although was no where to be seen, he hasn't been himself lately, he has his own lab, and does experiments on animals, I was completely against it, but Jiraiya convinced me to support him. Orochimaru has been shifting away from us.

Sarutobi sensei is now the hokage, his son died in war, he only has his 4 year old son and his wife now. He was mourning his death. I sighed.

"Jiraiya do you want to go back home?" I asked, he looked at me and nodded.

We both walked back to the Senju compound hand in hand leaving all the misery of the world behind.