Epilogue

Sayuri P.O.V:

"Hikari!" I yelled out calling to my daughter

"Yes mom!" She said running back into the house with her teammate, Obito. Oddly enough Minato was her sensei, and Kushina was married to Minato which I was very happy about.

"Hello Obito!" I said smiling and handing over 5 bento boxes to the children along with Kushina

Obito smirked, "maybe we could eat Bakashi's share!" he said joyously laughing like a maniac, me and my daughter Hikari sweatdropped, while Kushina turned into her red hot habenero form.

"Obito you BAKA! SHARE" Kushina yelled bonking him on the head. He groaned and sent a glare her way, and then pouted. Hikari rolled her eyes at her best friends antics.

Minato came into the house with Jiraiya, and two children followed, Hikari's best-friend Rin, who Obito liked, but she liked Kakashi and Kakashi who liked Hikari. Hikari likes him back.

Jiraiya gave me a quick peck on the lips, and smiled at me, "How are you holding up?" he asked looking at my 4 month pregnant belly.

Kushina was pregnant as well, she just found out 2 weeks ago.

I smiled and nodded.

"Are you excited to have a sibling?" Obito asked happily

"Of course I am!!! I'm going to protect her with all my life!" My daughter stated proudly, she then looked at Kushina, "Of course I'll protect Naruto as well aunt Kushina!" She said, as Kushina ruffled her hair.

"We have to go now" Kakashi said sighing lightly

"Of course" Hikari said smiling at him, "Kakashi's leading the mission this time" she said proudly.

"Where?" I asked

"Kanabi Bridge" Rin said piping up

"Kanabi?" I asked worried for my daughter and her team.

"Don't worry, she's our daughter!" Jiraiya said laughing whole halfheartedly, "She'll be fine, by her age we were fighting wars single handedly and we taught her all of our jutsus" he said.

I nodded hesitantly, "Be careful" I said

Obito smiled at me, "All of us will come back safely" he said. I ruffled hair and sent them off along with Kushina and Jiraiya.

The mission was over in a week and the returned without Obito. And later that year, Rin died a few months later by sacrificing her life, my 2nd daughter, Rinoko was born the same year. Kakashi, and Hikari were promoted to ANBU, and they were assigned to watch over Kushina during her pregnancy.

I was worried for Kakashi, but Hikari took care of him and he's moving on faster.

Jiraiya and I were leaving the village again, we had a mission to complete... Hikari promised to raise Rinoko, so I was fine with it. We were leaving next week a week before Kushina's due.

I sighed, I couldn't take my youngest with me, but I promised to visit once a year.

This mission was dangerous, Jiraiya and I were going to travel around the 5 great villages and assure peace, many assassins and S-rank criminals. I couldn't afford to lose my baby, and I have Minato and Kushina, and my daughter and her boyfriend Kakashi who named the baby.

Everything was going to be alright.

If only I knew what I was saying then

Rinoko grew up with Naruto without parents.

Minato and Kushina died.

Mikoto and Fugaku died.

Rinoko grew up hating me.

Mebuki and Kizashi gave up being shinobi.

Kakashi and Hikari got married, and raised Naruto and Rinoko together.

Jiraiya and I still had more missions coming our way, and we were always away from the village.

Tsuna and I were acting like sisters again.

Rinoko went and joined the Akatsuki

Rinoko married a Jashinist named Hidan.

Naruto promised to get her back.

He failed, because Rinoko and Hidan died together and I've lost one of my children.

I've loved Kushina's son as my own and I wish my daughter hadn't chosen the wrong path but she did, and she faced the consequences.

Kakashi and Hikari have almost lost everyone and I fear for them just as much as I fear for everyone.

Jiraiya survived the Pein attack, but was injured, and unable to fight.

Mikoto's sons defected from the village, the youngest killed the oldest, and swore revenge against the hidden leaf.

The 4th Great Shinobi War was brewing, and I was in the front lines again with my sister.

I know we will win.

AN: How's that for an epilogue?

Well anyways thanks for the support, and please tell me if you want to know more about Hikari, or Rinoko's lives. I can make a sequel.

Please don't steal my ideas.

Thanks

~PALMTREEGIRL