2. dixie?

1 week later
addison's pov
ugh. bryce will barely answer my calls or texts, what's keeping him so busy? i mean it's not like he's cheating, he would never do that to me. maybe he can come today? i reach to the side of my bed and grab my phone.
baby🥺🥰
me: babe🥺
baby: yes?
me: do you want to come to the country club? please come. i miss you
baby: idk addison
me: i haven't seen you in two weeks bryce, please come. for me🥺
baby: fine, but wear something hot, if i'm gonna go i might as well get a view.
me: okay, i'll see you soon. i love you
seen✔️
i quickly rolled out of bed and walked to my closet to look for an outfit. i picked out a white crop top with shorts and grabbed a random pair of shoes i thought would look good with it. i then grabbed my phone and took the small elevator downstairs. it was simple, my family was about as rich as it got, not that i was complaining. it was also a sure way that no one would ever mess with us. like that girl on the first day of summer. she thought she over stepped her boundary and all i had to do was sit in silence and she apologized immediately. i wasn't really offended by her comment but i thought it would be fun to mess with her. she seemed nice and she was really cute.
       WAIT! i did not just think about her like that, she's a girl. plus i'm straight and in love with bryce. although she kind of looked like charli. the freckles, dark hair, and brown eyes all matched.
        i shook off my thoughts of the girl as i heard the door on the elevator open. i walked out and headed to the kitchen. the breakfast was already laid out on the table. i sat at the table with my family as we had a small conversation. we really are like every other family. we're just normal people and aren't as spoiled as everyone makes us out to be.
i felt my phone buzz in my pocket, i pulled it out to check who it was.
the hoes😌🤩
madi😤🥺: hey so are are we going to the pool today?
charles🥺🤍: duh, addi?
me: yeah sure, also bryce is coming today😌
charles: so now he wants to spend time with you, wow some kinda boyfriend he is
madi: ^^ agreed
me: be quiet you're just jealous you don't have a boyfriend
charles: bitch...
charles: i'm gay
madi: we were just saying he hasn't spent much time with you
me: i'm sure he was just busy
charles: i know addi but he's cheated before
madi: we just don't wanna see you get hurt
me: he's not gonna hurt me, he would never cheat on me
me: i'll see you guys there
me: WITH bryce
charles: okay
charles: i love you adds see you soon
i quickly turned off my phone, looking back up an continuing to eat my breakfast.
"who were you texting?" my mom asks.
"charli and madi, we're gonna chill at the pool today with bryce." i answer.
"oh bryce is coming today? i didn't know that. maybe me and him can go golfing for a bit, and get to know eachother better." my dad steps in.
"maybe another day, i haven't seen him in two weeks dad, i just want to spend my time with him."
      "okay i suppose i can put the golf off of longer." he lets out a small laugh.
       we finish up breakfast and head out to the car. we all get into the back of the limo, and the chauffeur begins the drive to the destination.
    we arrived in a couple minutes, it was that far from the subdivision i lived in. i stepped out the car immediately and started to look for bryce it the girls, but of course i found the girls first.
      "hey addi!" charli waved me over.
       it looks like madi was talking to one of the workers.
      "are you sure you can't work by the pool today? it's so boring without you." she said to the girl.
     she had dark curly hair and was about charli's height.
     "nope i have to work on the tennis court today. sorry madi." she gave her a sympathetic look.
     "it's fine avani, i'll talk to you later." she says to whoever this avani girl was and she walked back towards me and charli.
      "hey addison." she said giving me a small hug.
      before i could respond i felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a head on my shoulder, i instantly knew who it was. bryce hall. i smiled and turned to face him. he grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss. his lips felt rough again mine but i didn't mind, i told him to use chapstick but he insisted it was girly. i smiled pulling back from the kiss.
     "hi." i giggled.
     "hi sexy." he smirked.
      i turned back to face the girls to find them rolling their eyes and fake gagging. i rolled my eyes at them in response.
      "so a quick match of tennis then the pool." madi says.
      "you just want to see that girl from earlier."
       "duh, she's my friend." madi says.
       "i mean a little tennis never hurt anyone." bryce said.
       "you just wanna stare at addison's ass." charli said quietly to herself thinking no one could hear her.
     "CHARLI!" i exclaimed.
     "sorry." she put her hands up defensively.
     we made our way to the court and set up for a game.
      "you're really that bored?" avani let out a small laugh.
      "no, i- i just wanted to play tennis." madi stated.
      "sure you did ms. monroe. you may start your game." she said.
      madi nodded and we started a game. it was me and bryce vs charli and madi. i was in the front and bryce was behind me, but sure enough he was staring at me and not paying attention to the game.
after about 15 minutes our game was over and we headed to the changing rooms by the pool, we walked out of the building and over to four empty chairs. we ordered some drinks and laid out to tan.
dixie's pov
"dixie! run these drinks out to addison easterling and her friends." one of the ladies said putting a tray of drinks in my hands.
i nodded and headed out towards the pool. i saw addison a walked over. i was her, bryce, madi, and.... charli? suddenly the drink tray came crashing to the ground as i heard a glass shatter. i was frozen for a few seconds before realizing what i had just done.
"i'm so sorry ms. easterling, i didn't mean to. i'll have a new set out as quick as possible. don't even worry about paying for them, its on me."
"clumsy worker." i heard bryce muttered under his breath.
charli's pov
she knelt down to the ground and started to pick up the pieces of glass. i must have looked like i'd seen a ghost because madi tapped me on the shoulder giving me a questioning look, but i was focused on only one thing. her.
she looked just like her there's no way it wasn't her. the same dark hair, freckles, and brown eyes. it had to be.
"dixie?" i spoke out and she looked at me with wide eyes.
word count: 1256
hi welcome to the second chapter of this book. i left you with a tiny cliff hanger, and hopefully i'll have the 3rd chapter out soon. i apologize for any grammatical errors