8. praying for monday

naughty- lafreshman
dixie's pov
i woke up in a unfamiliar room. looking around, eyes landing in brown locks covering a girl's face. i moved her hair to the side immediately recognizing the face.
addison rae easterling. all the memories from last night came back as my mind cleared from its usual morning cloudiness. her head rested on my bare chest as she snores softly.
she was cute i'll admit it, but after last night i don't think i'd be seeing her as innocent ever again. actually fuck being cute she was gorgeous. she made me feel 10 different emotions at once, but i couldn't have her.
      after all i'm sure she was just using me to get over bryce last night but i willingly let her. i praised her like a goddess, that i could never have. hell i basically work for her, that would mess up everything. i can't fall in love with her. sex. last night was sex and that's it.
         i stretched and moved my leg up some meeting something in the way. i tried to pull my knee up again meeting the same place again.
      "mmm." she grunted.
        "oh." i moved my knee back down immediately.
        i watched as her eyes fluttered open.
        "yes, because teasing me is definitely the best way to wake me up."
        "i swear i didn't know." i said.
         "sure." she pulled me into a kiss.
          "mm, you don't want to start this again or else you're not gonna be walking till monday."
         "i don't think i'd be complaining. at least your good in bed."
          "you dated bryce, anyone is better than him, but i'll take that compliment." i paused.
          "so we should probably talk, about this." i motioned to us.
         "why do we have to talk? why can't we just go again?" she complained.
         "slow your roll princess, you're way to horny right now."
           "fine." she pouted.
          i sat up in the bed and looked at her.
          "so obviously we hooked up. what do you want to do with this."
           "i don't know, but i don't see the point in stopping. there's obviously a sexual attraction between us."
         "so you want a friends with benefits situation, noted."
         "yes, but on a couple conditions."
          "okay, i have some too. what are yours?"
         "no lying to me, and no hooking up with other girls." she said.
           " looks like someone is a little possessive over me." i laughed.
           "okay, no falling in love, and no asking about my home life or past." i replied.
she nodded.
"oh shit."
i not supposed to say out at night. fuck, fuck, fuck. i'm so screwed when i get to the orphanage.
"what's wrong?"
" i have to go home like now." i got out of bed looking for my clothes from the previous night. i pulled on my boxers and bra, quickly finding my pants and shirt. i slipped on my shoes.
"i really enjoyed this and last night. i'll catch you later princess." i gave her an quick kiss and ran out of her house to the one next door.
i didn't even bother knocking. i walked straight upstairs to his room.
"griffin get up, i need you to bring me home now."
"dixie what the fuck are you doing here, i thought you caught a ride with madi, charli and avani."
"just get up, i'll explain in the car." i said pulling him up.
he was wearing shorts already. i threw him a shirt.
"go to the car i'll be down in a second."
i quickly made my way to his car sitting in the passenger seat. moments later he joined me and started the drive to the building.
"you better have a great story for waking me up a 7:30 on a weekend."
"so i may or may not have hooked up with addison."
"DUDE NO FUCKING WAY-"
"apparently bryce cheated on her and then she came up to me a dragged me her to her room. and then ya know."
" i told her she was a little gay. i'm never wrong." he said.
i laughed as the car came to a stop in front of the building.
"thanks for the ride. i'm sure i'm totally screwed when i get inside. i'll see you monday."
"good luck dick sea"
"fuck you gremlin." i flipped him off before walking into the building.
"where have you been?" i knew that voice.
        the owner of the building.
          "i fell asleep on griffin's couch last night while hanging out." i lied.
           "dixie please come speak with my privately in my office."
           "yes ma'am." i followed her into the room.
          "dixie you're the oldest girl in the building i know that you're going to be out of here in a couple of weeks but please follow the rules until then."
           "yes ma'am. i'm sorry."
            "since i like you, and i know you're a good kid. i'm letting you off, but you have to stay in the building all weekend."
            "i understand, and thank you."
             "now get out of my office kid." she smiled and i walked out.
            i opened the door to my room immediately going to my draw and grabbing clothes. i needed to take a shower.
after shower (cause i'm a lazy bitch)
i walked back into the room with a t-shirt and some shorts.
"so where were you?" avani asked looking up from her phone.
"it doesn't matter."
"it kinda does, you literally didn't come back last night. wait- did you hook up with someone?"
i shook my head.
"who?" i stayed quiet for a few moments.
"dixie- you didn't- doesn't she have a boyfriend?"
"nope, he cheated on her. so then that happened. i don't regret it." i said.
" you fucked your sister's best friend."
"and you fucked your best friend's sister, so you have no room to talk."
"touché. anyways what was your consequence?"
"just staying here for the weekend. it's not that bad."
"they really just gave up on you." she laughed.
"hasn't everyone?" i said on a more serious note.
"nope, i haven't. remember you and me till the end of the world." she responded.
"thanks vani, now if you'll excuse me i'm going back to sleep."
addison's pov
she left me alone, sitting up in my bed.
why was she so defensive about her home life? maybe i shouldn't care, i mean all we are is fuck buddies.
i was totally fine with that but i'd be lying if i said that i didn't have some feelings towards the freckle faced girl. but she did say no falling in love, so i'll just enjoy the sex.
i mean i've had hook ups before, and of course me and bryce had done it once or twice but it was nothing like dixie. i mean bryce only ever cared about pleasing himself while doing it, but dixie was different, always making sure i was comfortable before anything and then making sure i was enjoying everything. which i definitely did, i don't know why she was just so different.
my only problem it that i forgot to get her number. maybe i can text madi for it. they seem kinda close. i grabbed my phone a shot her a text.
                         madi😤🥺
me: hey, m what's dixie's number?
madi: why do you need it?
me: oh we're friends. she helped me after bryce and i broke up last night. i just want her number so i can say thank you.
madi: okay i'll send her contact
madi: contact: dixiestick
me: okay thanks.
i quickly change her name to 'dix🥴🥵'
                             dix🥴🥵
me: hey
dix: uhhh who is this?
me: guess
dix: well who gave you my contact
me: madi
dix: addison is this you?
me: maybe?
dix: hi baby girl
me: stoppp i'm still not okay from earlier.
dix: yup definitely addison
dix: how are you princess?
me: lowkey horny, but what's new
dix: kdbddbdvdhddb you're very straight forward
me: why wouldn't i be?
dix: call me dumb but i thought you were like the most innocent person ever, i no longer believe that after last night
me: i can go back to being innocent and we can end this whole deal
dix: no not happening this deal stays
me: that's what i thought😌
dix: so what are you texting me for?
me: like i said i'm lowkey horny, so decided to text you.
dix: i- ma'am this is a wendy's drive through. seriously what am i supposed to do?
me: i don't know but you better fix it because this is your problem.
dix: how is this supposed to be my problem?
me: i literally woke up to you teasing me. what do you mean "it's not my problem"
dix: i told you that was an accident. i didn't know that my knee was right there.
me: idc fix it
dix: it's not like i can come back over
me : why not🥺
dix: i kinda got grounded the whole weekend.
me: dixxxx
dix: addi don't do this to me
me: do what?
dix: just wait until monday please
me: fine, i hate you tho
dix: you don't hate me
me: how do you know that?
dix: i'm coming over right now
me: YES I LOVE YOU
dix: see you don't hate me, i still can't go over tho.
me: fuck you
dix: you wish, now go do something to make yourself un-horny or fix your problem because i'm going take a nap.
bye princess
       i closed my phone, visibly frustrated. i'm just gonna go take a shower, and pray monday will get here faster.
word count:1601
n e ways- i'm saying this now i don't write smut. i can write literally everything else leading up to it, but i get cringe anytime i think about writing it. so let your imaginations rome cause i probably won't write it. sorry bro