Eighteen

I thought I posted this 4 days ago sorry guys 😫 im gonna double update since I forgot

Summer
"She look just like you." London smiled as we both stared at E'lani

" London smiled as we both stared at E'lani

"I'm literally obsessed with her. My little twin."

"When is Jinx supposed to be coming to see her?" London asked

"He keeps changing the day he says he's gonna come . He's only seen her once since she was born and that was the day she was born cause he wanted to be there to sign her birth certificate, it's a shame."

"You didn't send him no pictures?"

"No, I do not want him posting my baby and that's exactly what he's gonna do. I want to have her to myself for a little bit before I share her with the world. As far as all my fans know I'm still pregnant." I shrugged

I really hadn't told anyone that Lani was born. The only people that know Are really Normani, Jinx, Raven and London.

I looked up seeing Raven coming into my room "Some lady is here for you." She said and both me and London looked at her confused

I handed E'lani to London before going downstairs

"Do you people not have an ac? It's so hot in here." My mom said fanning herself

I quickly stood behind the island counter in the kitchen thinking maybe she wouldn't notice my stomach "What are you doing here? Actually how did you get my address?" I asked confused

"Jonathan gave it to me. He said you had the baby 3 weeks ago which sounded like a joke to me. I was expecting to be there for her birth." My mom said as she put her hand on her hip

"It Just happened so quickly. Everybody was stressing me out so I went into early labor."

"You couldve called me after or somewhere in the last 3 weeks at least. Where is she, I want to see her."

I had her follow me upstairs into my room where E'lani was laying on London's Chest while he was sleeping. We were both exhausted so he must've fell asleep

"You know baby's are only supposed to do skin to skin with their parents."

"Well I don't see him here. Do you?"

"I'm just saying, you have this man bonding with your baby. She's gonna think that's her dad." My mom wispered and I pulled her out into the hallway closing my room door and leading her into London's room

"Listen mom, I understand all the sudden you for some reason love Jonathan and your always on his side now-"

"I'm not always on his side I want what's best for my grand baby. You excluded Jonathan out of your pregnancy from day one. You cut him out of the baby shower process, you cut him out of picking her name, only thing he got to be there for was her birth. Your friend is not her father."

"I cut him out because he made it abundantly clear he didn't think she was his child. My baby is surrounded by nothing but love, I can't force Jonathan to come see her. And I'm not pretending London is her father or anything but she's loved him since she was in my stomach. He was the only voice that soothed her, she'd rather be In his arms than in mine half the time to the point where I'm jealous. There's no way I did that."

"Sum-"

"I'm done talking about this. Do you want to see her or not?" I asked and she nodded as we walked back to my room

I grabbed Lani from off of London's chest and he quickly woke up thinking she was falling "Im sorry, go back to sleep." I wispered

He looked up seeing my mom "Want me to in my room?" He asked and I shook my head no

My mom sat on the edge of my bed as I put Lani in her arms

"Wow she's so beautiful. She looks like you when you were a baby. Can I take a picture so your dad and siblings can see?"

"I'd rather not take any pictures of her because I don't want them getting out. If they want we can pick a day where everyone can come and I'll cook a dinner."

"We should invite Jonathan and his family too."

"Um I'd have to ask London about that but if he says it's okay then cool." I shrugged

"This is your house too isn't it? You have to ask for permission?"

"It is my house too we split the Costs together but he's the man of the house And we don't get along well with Jonathan's family so if he says no I'm not gonna bring them in our house."

"I'm sorry. I just don't want you to be with somewhere where your being controlled."

I rolled my eyes as she continued to talk to E'lani.

"So what are you about to do for the rest of your day?" My mom asked

"Well I'm probably gonna feed E'lani, she'll probably end up falling asleep after so I'll just lay her down and probably take a nap. I wanna try to write some songs too, even if I don't record them right now."

"So who is that girl that's downstairs? Is that his girlfriend?"

"No. It's shes a friend. She was going through something so we decided to let her move in."

"Does she work?"

"Uh she works for us. She's like an assistant. She cooks when I don't want to she helps clean up. She handles mine and London's buisness emails and stuff like that. Whenever I start doing shows again she'll be watching E'lani."

"I was hoping you'd let me keep her while your at your shows and especially when your on tour."

"I wouldn't want to be away from her for long periods of time, if Raven watches her they could just stay at the hotel and when the show is over I can get back to my baby."

"Well are you ever gonna let her spend time with me and your father?"

"Not alone. You don't respect my wishes enough." I said honestly "I know the moment I leave you'll let her go stay with Jonathan's mom or something."

"She can't stay with her other grandma?"

"No, I don't know her like that. She can't even go out with Jonathan, when he wants to see her he'll come here." I shrugged not caring what she had to say

E'lani started whining a bit and I knew she was hungry. My mom passed her to me as I pulled out my Breast getting ready to feed her.

"Summer, don't do that in front of him." My mom wispered

"He's sleep." I rolled my eyes

We talked a bit more and she told me she'd be calling about us all having dinner and even having a talk with all of us since she didn't like the way I was going about raising my own child.Once she left I laid Lani down in between me and London and we took a nap.