Twenty-Five

Summer"London i think you should go see your kids

Summer
"London i think you should go see your kids. They need they're father consistently in their lives."

"I am consistently in their lives. I just been busy and haven't really had the time to fly out to them. I call when I can but You know I've been working on a lot of music and getting my own studio built."

"Babe that should've even be an excuse because those are your kids. No distance should keep you away from them. That's what's wrong with men in this generation."

"Just because your baby fathers a deadbeat doesn't mean you can determine if anyone else is. You need to make him come see his kid before you worry about mine. My kids mothers wouldn't have a house or the money they have if it wasn't for me?"

"Excuse me? Jonathan has barely ever had a relationship with Elani but he will come see her every now and again." I said shocked "And you really think money could take the place of a parent? London are you serious?"

"That's not what I said Summer and it's not your business anyways." He rolled his eyes before leaving, slamming the door on the way out

I stood and made my way upstairs grabbing Elani's bag and my sleeping baby.

"I understand what your saying but he's also right. It technically isn't your business." Normani said rocking Elani

"But what if we have a kid one day and we didn't work out. I'd want whoever he was with to pressure him to see our kid too."

"But that's the thing, no one should have to force him to see his kids. He should want to because their his."

"Your right. It's just he treats Elani so perfectly i would hate it if we broke up and the two of them lost that bond."

"I don't know about that, he loves Lani. I love the way he loves her. He might love her a bit more then he loves you. He treats her like she's his kid."

"No he doesn't, he treats her better then them. He barely sees his kids."

"Summer baby that's something he has to want to change. You can't force him to do something he doesn't want to. That is a grown ass man and he's gonna do what he wants."
——
By the time I got home it was late. London's car wasnt here so I knew he was still out. I made my way upstairs . I had left Elani with Normani so I had the night to Myself to relax. I cut on some R&B music and dimmed my lights.

I lowly sang the chorus to Swv weak as I let the water hit my body.

"I get so weak in the knees
I can hardly speak
I lose all control
And something takes over me
In a daze, your love's so amazing
It's not a phase I want you to stay with me
By my side, I swallow my pride
Your love is so sweet
It knocks me right off of my feet
Can't explain why your love, it makes me weak"

A cold breeze hit my body as the shower curtain was pushed back. I had my music so loud that I didn't hear London come in the bathroom or in the house to begin with.

He stepped in and although I didn't want to be bothered by him I moved up so he had space being that we showered together on most days.

"Where's Lani?" He said breaking the silence

"She's at Normani's house."

"Oh, Surprised you not taking a bath then."

I preferred baths over showers especially when I don't have Lani.

"I just wanted to be in and out." I said hanging up my loofah preparing to get out.

Before I could London stepped close to me kissing my neck from behind me.

"London i-"

"Shh shh." He said turning me to face him, he began rubbing on my thighs moving his hand further up my legs. He slowly began to finger me as he looked me directly into my eyes admiring me.

He picked me up cutting off the shower carrying me into the room. I laid flat on my stomach arching my back as deep as I could shaking my ass a little as I waited for him.

He bit his lip as his eyes gazed up and down my body. He grabbed my waist and slid in deep. I began to throw my ass back on him and smiled watching him throw his head back in pleasure.

"Ooooh fucckkk." He said slowly as he bit down on his lip

Pleasuring my man as much as he pleasures me is always my goal. I love hearing him moan, it turns me on more than anything else.

He flipped me over on my stomach and placed my legs over his shoulders. We maintained eye contact as he began to fuck me harder and harder.

Our loud moans filled the room, we aren't able to be as loud as we want when Elani is home so we both released a lot of stress tonight. I dug my nails into his back as I felt my climax coming.

"Mmm London." I moaned as I squirmed underneath him

"Cum for me Summer." He Said

Our moans became louder as we both hit our climax simultaneously

"Im sorry. For earlier ."

"It's okay. You were right, I'm sorry." He said causing me to smile