Twenty

Wynter"So would you like to explain to people who exactly you are?" The interviewer Tasha asked

"I am Wynter Walker. I'm Summer walkers younger sister." I smiled

"There's also a rumor going around that your dating Summer's ex boyfriend and upcoming rapper dababy?"

"Yes that's true." I shrugged

"Mhm. So it seems to me from social media you and Summer don't get along?"

"Not really. We used to live together until she kicked me out."

"She kicked you out? Why?"

"Summer is jealous of me." I chuckled "She Hated that I could have any man in the room including hers. She tried to fight me while she was pregnant."

"Speaking of her pregnancy hows that going."

"She been had that baby and in my opinion I don't think it's Jonathan's. She didn't give the baby his last name, my family thinks she looks like him but I don't see it. She won't let her stay at anybody else's house she acting like somebody's gonna so something to her daughter. She won't even let Jonathan take her for the day. If he wants to see his baby he has to go to summers house and sit in her and London's face all day."

"So summer and London are they together?"

"I honestly don't know." I shrugged "I can say I know that they're close friends but if they're in a relationship they don't show it." I said honestly

Summer"Im not even gonna respond to her

Summer
"Im not even gonna respond to her. There was no reason for her to get up there and say that." I said getting annoyed "Everyday is fucking something. I can never just catch a fucking break." I rolled my eyes as I talked to myself

Everybody has something to say about everything I decide for my child. The last time I checked she came out of me! I make the decisions for my child. I didn't post when she was born because I'm a private person and I don't like people in my business but because of my position my whole life is public so I just wanted to keep her to myself for Little while before I had to share her with the world.

Wynter acts like I'm keeping Jinx or his family away from E'lani which im not, as her mother I decided that she's way to young to be bouncing around from house to house. With the way Wynter feels about me I would never leave Lani Around her because God knows what she'd do.

I've always had trust issues and that's the only reason why I wouldn't let them keep her. Family will mistreat, abuse, or even molest kids too. Theres nothing more that I want then to be able to drop Elani off with my mom and go on a trip because I need a break but there's a little voice inside my head that says that somebody is going to hurt her.

 Theres nothing more that I want then to be able to drop Elani off with my mom and go on a trip because I need a break but there's a little voice inside my head that says that somebody is going to hurt her

"Somebody's awake from her nap?" I smiled looking down at her "Good afternoon pretty girl." I chuckled taking a picture of her

I picked her up and spoke to her as I cradled her in my arms. I heard my door opening as London walked in

"Look whose back Lani." I smiled "How was the studio?" I asked

"Good. CB stopped by. The producer he had messed up his track so he wanted me to work on it."

"That's great. I'd love to do a song with him one day."

"He actually said the same about you." London said

I gasped "Oh my Gosh that's amazing."

He nodded "You seen that shit with your sister?"

"I did. I'm gonna go to my moms house and confront her one of these days cause I can't do this back and forth over the internet anymore."

"Summer? Jonathan's here" Raven yelled and I looked at London confused

I made my way downstairs still holding Lani. I wasn't expecting him and I always tell everyone to call before they come here.

"What are you doing here?" I asked bluntly

"I came to see my daughter and to have a conversation with you."

"Okay? Next time don't just show up." I said handing him Lani and sitting on the opposite couch

"You've been the only one setting up rules so I want some rules too."

"Like?"

"I don't want you telling me who I can and can't bring to see my child."

"I only tell you not to bring Wynter and she's my sister so I can do that." I shrugged

"She's my girlfriend. She plays a huge part in my life which means She's gonna play a huge part in Elanis life."

"No she's not. And there's no debating that one, I don't want her here, and I don't want my daughter around her." I shrugged

"Okay, so if she can't be around Wynter I don't want London around her." He shrugged

"Oh please. We live in the same house. Please tell me how your gonna stop that?" I chuckled

"See that's what I'm talking bout, you only care about what you want anybody else say something to you, you don't wanna hear it."

"Because you have no reason not to like London except for the fact that You know he's the reason any I'm over you. You know that if I never met him I would've never left you.  Right?"

"I was trying to do this the easy way. But if you really want to be this way we can go to court."

"That's fine, but If we're going to court I'm filing for full custody." I added As he handed me E'lani before he left.

I rolled my eyes before going upstairs and telling London what just happened

He sighed "Get dressed and get Lani dressed."

"Why?"

"You've been stressing out way too much. I'm gonna take you on a date and we're gonna being E'lani."

"A date?" I smiled and he nodded "Like a real date?"

"Yes Summer I want to take you on a real date." He chuckled