fitzypoo wants to talk

from the diaries of keefe sencen -

I was ditching- which wasn't anything out of the ordinary. What was unexpected was who I saw when I was ditching- Fitzy Vacker, the golden boy. Without a hall pass.

"Hiya Fitzy," I told him cheerily, trying to hide my confusion.

He tore a hand through his pathetic hairdo- Lord Hunkyhair will always win -and told me nervously, "I need to talk to you about something."

"Go ahead- you're first in line for the Lord Hunkyhair Talk Reality Show!" I informed him excitedly.  I frowned at him. "No gifts for your amazing show host?"

"Just... news."

"News," I repeated- and the fact that he didn't tell me to shut up was enough for me to zip it and look him in the eyes.

He didn't speak for a full twenty eight seconds! I smirked.

"Getting flustered by Lord Hunkyhair?" I guessed suavely.

"No... my dad wanted you to come over," Fitzy mumbled, looking down at his shoes.

My eyebrows shot up- at least I'm guessing, since Foxfire is unfortunately not covered in mirrors -but if it meant getting away from my parents I'd do anything. Even stay over at Fitzy's mansion.

But I wouldn't let him know that.

"Do I haaaavvveee to?" I whined.

"My dad said to," Fitzy told me. "It wasn't me."

"Fine," I relented grumpily.

I don't think he knew how happy I was.