well ... lets just say it stank

from the diaries of keefe sencen -

Well... let's just say it stank.

But honestly? IT WAS AMAZING!!!

These huge puffs of green-ish smoke billowed out of the gulon's butts, and the sounds of prodigies choking was louder than- er... a lot of things!

Councillor Oralie fainted in her chair! Emery smashed face-first into a plate of gooey mallowmelt! Councillor Darek fell sideways off his chair and slammed into Councillor Noland, who made Councillor Clarette topple over too- it was like a great Councillor-chain!

But the best was Dame Alina. She started hacking and coughing so hard that she choked! She was trying to plug her nose, but instead, her elbow hit a bookshelf and all the textbooks came toppling over...

With a gulon landing straight on her head!

She saw me laughing from the doorway and started yelling, but that just made her inhale the scent longer so that she choked again!

I think I just made Foxfire history, and I know exactly what I'm going to do with it!

They must have been choking and writhing in all of their glory for ten whole minutes, until I finally took mercy on them and told the gulons to stop farting...

But to start POOPING instead!

It was like a pooplosion! Just these samll, brown-ish balls shooting all over the hallway like a bunch of bouncy balls! Fitz got hit in the forehead with a piece of poop and landed in a pile of.. you guessed it! MORE POOP!

I was just about to tell them to poop until they couldn't poop any longer-

But then Dame Alina practically crawled out of her office, still hacking and coughing, and when she met my eyes I decided to shut up.

It was fun while it lasted....

But boy, I am in biiiiigggggg trouble....