i want more gulons

from the diaries of keefe sencen 

Today I have to convince mom to buy me hundreds of gulons to fit in peoples' lockers- which isn't easy.

I swear! I tried Every. Single. Way. Possible! Bribes and threats and promises and everything! She wouldn't budge- especially not after Daddio got pooped. In fact, I think they might get rid of Stinko! :[

So... I have a better idea. All I need to do is sneak into Atlantis and use my Elvin birth fund to buy some! The only problem is where I would keep them in the meantime, but I suppose I could make some sort of fort somewhere where they wouldn't suspect it and keep them there...

Oh and sneaking off to Atlantis wouldn't be too hard. My parents don't know where I am half the time.... oh wait. Correction- they only care where I am as long as I'm studying.

Ugh.

I'm planning to ditch Foxfire an hour early at my last session which is Elvin History. And let's face it- nobody needs to memorize speeches about the original Elvin Council! I sneak off, use my Elvin birth fund to buy EVERY SINGLE GULON IN ATLANTIS and then I hide them. Somewhere.

Wow, I am going to look ridiculous with a bunch of pet gulons following me on leashes... I guess I should just get them in groups of one hundred- I know it sounds like a lot, but they're about the size of my head and I can leap them home in sets of ten, ten times a day. There's about seven hundred prodigies at Foxfire, so that's... a week, until my brilliant plan begins!

Beautiful.

For now, I can think of the perfect distraction- and seeing as he already distracts half the girls at Foxfire already, what better distraction-with-a-bit-of-help can we get than Fitzy?