watch out , dame alina

from the diaries of keefe sencen -

This will be a long entry- but not any longer than the lecture that Dame Alina just gave us a few hours ago.

We were all called over to the cafeteria and she started talking; that might not sound too bad, but she started talking about RULES. And REGULATIONS. And things you CAN and CAN'T do.

Helloooo! I'm Keefe Sencen here! The only part of that talk I payed attention to was the part about what I CAN'T do so I can end up doing it. :)

Anyways, it was so boring! Even Fitzy in all his golden-boy glory fell asleep! He claims he didn't, but I saw him nodding off so I threw some dried up food on the floor at him. He turned around just in time to catch it in his mouth- who knows how old that thing is.

I'd been thinking a lot about those secret compartments in the Foxfire lockers. And I was also thinking a lot about Stinko. 

But first I needed to learn how to open everyone ELSE'S lockers- and maybe find some place to hide a gulon in Dame Alina's office too..

But I'm only eleven. It's my first year here, so it's not like I can go around asking random Technopaths to help me out...

Wait. I've got an idea...

Everyone has lunch at the same time. Yes, I know it's surprising seeing as how many of us there are, but we do. Our cafeteria is huge.

And that means everyone opens their lockers at the same time... all I need to do is cause some sort of distraction to get them away from their lockers! It's genius! And when the big ka-boom happens, Dame Alina will have to leave her office in a rush with the door wide open!

And those little holes in the lockers are just the size to fit a gulon...

Good thing I know just the distraction to make :)