Part Two.

Ariyan POV💋

He just gave me $100 to go to Wendy's?? I hate when boys do that I honestly feel like he's trying to show off like he has money like boy I don't need your raggedy $100 the hell! Maybe I'm overthinking it.. ugh I be overthinking tooo much.

I walked back into the shop seeing Ray was almost done with his clients hair.

"Here." I put their food on the counter.

"Preciate you love." He smirked.

"Thanks Yani."

"Here you go." I handed him his money back.

"Keep it." He looked up at me licking his lips.

"No." I said putting it on the counter near his food walking away.

I had a strong feeling he wasn't going to take it if I had handed it to him.

"Damn she mean." I heard him say as I walked to the back to my section cleaning up ignoring him.

...

"Yo, Yani I gotta pick up my shordy. Marvin...said he'll take you home though." Ray said coming up behind me

"No I'll just take an uber Ray." I scrunched up my face.

"Yani, I'm not letting you take no uber. That's dead."

"Who the hell is Marvin? He does not have to take me home Ray." I said grabbing my phone to make an uber.

"The nigga hair I was just cutting... look you not taking no uber Yani, I knew him since we were kids you good in his hands ight?"

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes grabbing my purse.

"Ight, I'm out. You coming in on Monday?" He asked as he was walking out the door.

"Yeah, See you Ray." I said walking towards Marvin I'm guessing.

He turned around looking me up and down smirking

"You ready ...." he said I'm guessing trying to ask for my name.

"Ariyan and yeah..." I said looking anywhere but at him.

Chuckling "ight come on." He said walking to the door opening it for me.

A gentlemen.

I locked up the shop and followed him to his car. His car was nice. He had a black Bentley truck.

A sight to say...I'm definitely manifesting this.

"Thank you." I smiled as he open the passenger door for me.

Red seats with stars on the ceiling? What does he do...

"No problem." He jogged to the drivers seat.

"Where you live at?"

"Jaggers Avenue, here I'll put it in your GPS."

"Nah you good, I use to live around there."

"Oh okay." I said looking out the window. It was now an awkward silence. Until my thoughts got the best of me.

"So wha-" we both said at the same time.

"I'm sorry go ahead." I smirked looking at him in the eyes for the first time.

He's really cute.

"Nah Love, ladies first." He said focusing on the road.

"I was gonna ask what do you do for a living if that's okay with you..?"