Chapter Twenty-Two.

Ariyan's POV💋

I just woken up from my nap. I had a massive headache. it was 12 noon which was extremely late. I usually wake up around 6:30 or 7. It's become my routine because I always have a lot of clients and I don't wanna be doing hair all day. I remembered everything from last night. I was beyond embarrassed. I didn't want Marvin to think I was easy or anything. The liquor just really got the best of me and made me bold as hell. I was drunk of course but lowkey I knew what I was doing .. I'm just gonna play it off and act like The liquor just got the best of me. I really don't want to mess up our relationship. Besides I don't even think he looks at me in that way. I think I just put him in a awkward position unfortunately..

...

After having a thirty minute shower and doing all of her hygiene. Yani did a nice beat and straightened her hair  then dressed in a black lace jumpsuit with nude red bottom to match.

She positioned her camera on her dresser where she took pics to post on Instagram.

Liked by @bandhuntarico, @baddie.mya, @uknow_ray, @officialchaz @fredo and 50k others

AriyanNicole: Happy birthday to me!
Jumpsuit: made by me💕

@bandhuntarico🔵: happy birthday beautiful
@uknow_ray: happy birthday ♥️
@jahmir: happy bday gorgeous
@aaliyah: happy birthday girl! Run it up🥳
@baddie.mya: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FREN!!💕
@sydney._: happy birthday 😍
@random🔵: I want you 🥶
@Random: I need this outfit!!
@thatsmariah: happy birthday cutie imy!!
@thatniggarod: happy birthday Yani🥳
@officialchaz🔵: happy born day mate🥵
@fredo🔵: Happy Birthday Love🖤
Load more...

Jumping on her bed, she excitedly got on her iPhone 11 pro max going to her Imessage.

Yani🤎
Hey Mar.

His phone dinged in the cup holder as he inhaled his blunt,
picking it up and reading the message he smirked.

Mar🖤
Wassup birthday girl, I'm 5 minutes away

Yani smiled hard. She was ashamed of her developing crush on someone like Marvin who could have any girl he wanted. So why choose plain old Yani?

Little did she know, Marvin was starting to develop.. some what feelings? No, more like an infatuation for Yani, he craved for her innocence, but at the same time she could be the one who would be able tame the the beast of London.

...

Even though Yani had been around Marvin for close to 2 months now. Their little encounter yesterday was running on her mind heavy. She didn't know what he was thinking. If he regretted what happened.. she did, but in a way she didn't because she didn't know what he thought about their situation. Her insecurities got the best of her. Thinking his type was thicker girls and older women. Yani is literally just turning 20 and he is 25 going on 26. Yani had the body every girl wanted, a nice butt with perky titties. But whenever she went on Marvin's Instagram page the few "Instagram models" that were under his comments had way more body then she had and SEEMED like they had their lives together, so she thought.