Chapter Twenty.

4 months later

November

Marvin POV 💰

Yani and I have been talking for about two months or so now she a real cool female. I'm not gonna lie, at first I just wanted to smash but seeing that she wasn't that type of female and how cool she was I decided to get to know her more. I could definitely see that she was interested in me and I was too, I mean she beautiful and a hustler but I don't wanna fuck her life up because I know I come with a lot of baggage. Her 20th birthday tomorrow so I'm spending today and tomorrow with her. I'm taking her out to dinner and a drive in theater fr. Surprisingly she doesn't like clubs and parties and shit like that so I did something different. She was way more mature than I imagined.

I drove my G-Wagon today and parked in front of her apartment walking up to her room number. This was my first time actually being in her apartment. She claimed she didn't like anybody being in her house , I respected it though. She lived in a nice area.

After waiting about 5 minutes her short ass decided to open the door

After waiting about 5 minutes her short ass decided to open the door. I'm impatient as fuck so you know I was annoyed...Thinking she was about to open the door, she opened it with her lock still on it so it only opened half way.

"Yani really? You act like you wasn't expecting me or some shit." I said mugging her.

"Shutup! It could of been anybody." She looked at me chuckling, closing the door back unlocking it then opening the door all the way.

I just walked pass her making my way to her couch getting on my phone.

Her lil apartment was comfy as shit. It was girly as fuck but I didn't care.

"Yo, why you not ready? I could of swore I text you I'm on my way?" I said agitated after realizing she had her robe on

"Ohmygawwwd, would you relax I had to do my makeup. I just gotta put on my outfit." She mumbled walking off.

See this the shit I'm talkin bout wit females, shit aggy asf.

After about 15 minutes later I was watching this movie Yani had on; on DisneyPlus "The Cheetah Girls", they really treating Raven like shit man ... I was so wrapped up in the movie I didn't hear Yani calling me.

"Hello!?" She said turning the television off.

"Oh shit my bad love." I said looking at her biting my lip, she looked good as fuck. Curves was showing and everything. Her body was absolutely beautiful. I wanted to take her down right there.

 I wanted to take her down right there

"Happy birthday Love." I got up wrapping my arms around her waist tight pulling her into me so there was no space between us putting my head in her neck.

Her perfume smell good as fuck

"Oh now you wanna say it .. you soo lame." She chuckled putting her arms around my neck.

"You look nice." She smiled into my neck.

"You smell nice." I said squeezing her waist tighter.

"Thank you." She whimpered. Wiggling out of my touch. Causing me to chuckle.

She was definitely getting turned on

"You ready?" I said. She nodded.

"Ladies first." I said watching her ass as I opened the door for her locking it behind me.

"Now when we get in the car im finna need you to mind your Buisness in the back seat because I got your gifts in them bags."

"Whatever grandpa." She smirked as I opened her car door.

...

Aryan's POV💋

We were at Volvér one of the top restaurants in the city. We were there for like an hour just eating and talking.

"Marvin thank you for taking me out but you didn't have to bring me to this expensive restaurant. We could of went to Friday's or something, I mean the food here is really over priced." I said.

"You don't gotta thank me. I'm a man I'm suppose to do this shit for the people I care about. And I don't care bout none of what you saying, I'm taking you to the best of the best." He shrugged sincerely.

Energyyy

"Well it's almost my 20th birthday Im tryna get lit! Where the shots at!?" I smiled.

"You turning 20. The legal age to drink is 21."

"Boy bye. I'm grown." I said sticking out my tongue.

"Say nomore." He said waving the waiter over to us.

...

"Look at chu can't even control your liquor and shit." I said pulling up to the drive-in theater.

We were watching her favorite movie 'Twilight'. I made sure it was only me and her out here. I don't like too much people around me. They be tryna come up to me and everything because I'm a well know producer here in Philly. It really interferes with my personal life so I make sure to separate that shit.

"I'm hungry."

"You just ate allat food and you mean to tell me you hungry?"

"I want snacks." She whined.

"Ight , I be back."

...

—————
Their little friendship is cute 🥰

VOTE, COMMENT💬 & SHARE♥️