Calming Night (Philippine x Reader)

QUICK SHORT
@skylarkae57
__________________________________
The endless dark storm clouds covered the once blue sky, Rain gently hitting the glass of a skylight that sat above a cozy bed. A cool breeze flowing into the room through the opened window beside your shared bed. The refreshing smell of rain following the breeze like a lost puppy.
Phillip had his arms around your body, keeping you as close as he could. Both of you comfortable as you laid on top of him.
Your head resting on his chest, listening to the steady beat of his heart. Feeling the slow intakes of oxygen as he breathed.

Rain continuously fell, the cold air of the night and dampness of the air circled your bedroom. but the cold never got through the barrier of body heat.
Light illuminated from the tv in front of the bed, nether of you paying attention to the muted scene that played out.
Only enjoying each other's company. Philip move his arms slightly, so he could lift you up slightly higher and hold you more securely. Moving one hand to rub your back, as he placed his head on your shoulder. With these actions you readjust your head so it was resting in the crook of his neck.

Moving your arms slowly, you wrapped them around his torso. Letting out a relaxed sigh as he rubbed your back.
"(Y/n)?" His voice soft as he whispered into your ear.
"Hm?"
"Mahal na Mahal kita" he lovingly kissed the side of your head.
Smiling softly you breathed in, taking in his calming scent, as you gave Philips body a small squeeze.
"I love you too~" your words fall from your lips in a peaceful matter. Landing in Philips mind as he leans his head against yours, smiling happily.

__________________________________
Is this fluff?