Happy Ending

I was nervous. It was as simply as that. What if things didn’t go as smoothly as they did last time. It was a little bit different now and I was just a little bit scared. The doctor said that everything would go smoothly and I would recover fast, but I of course couldn’t rid myself of the terrible anxiety that was building up inside of me.

            “Will! Hurry up.” I yell at him from the bed. I couldn’t wait any longer. Will came out with a bag in his hand and Reina in the other. She was three years old now and growing so fast.

            “I’m coming babe.” Will tells me and he sets Reina down to help me up. Reina puts her hand on my tough tummy and smiles. I give her a slight smile back because the contractions were getting more severe than the last.

            “Alright. Ready?” Will asks me. I nod and Will puts his arm around me. We start towards the door.

            “Come along Reina.” I say. She happily follows as we walk down the stairs and practically wake up the entire house. I felt only a little bad. I was trying my best to be quiet. We make it down all the stairs and my mother, Kate is sitting in living room with Anne. Reina runs over to them and sits in Anne’s lap.

            “We’ll be there as soon as light comes.” Anne says. I nod and take a deep breath. It would be ridiculous if I had my entire family go which was a lot of people now that I had my own pack for about three years now. Reina suddenly runs over to me.

            “Mommy! I miss you.” She says burying her little hand in my coat. I kiss her on the forehead gently. She had the most beautiful dark brown hair and the face of an angel. 

            “I will see you soon baby and then you can say hi to your brothers.” I say. Reina looks at my stomach. She understood that they were inside my belly although I told her that God put it there.

            “Ok mommy.” She says running back to Anne. Kate nodded and then helped me outside. In the car was Nick and Ronnie. They were waiting and I got in carefully. Ronnie stepped on the gas and she raced down to the dock. It was hard to believe that three years had passed since I saved the world, since I had Reina. Now I was on the verge of giving birth to two baby boys. It would be hard I know but I always wanted I big family and I was finally getting one. Yes we still lived in Russia and we still had our castle on the island.

            I was so happy when we got off that plane from India. It was so good to see Nick and my mother and everyone else. I missed them all so much. It was just a week later that I found out I was pregnant. I was scared at first but then I realized that I couldn’t wait to be a mother. It was the most normal thing that happened in my life.

            “Okay. This way.” Will says leading me down the white hallway. The pains where getting worse and I just wanted it to stop and sleep.

            “It hurts Will.” I say. The last pregnancy wasn’t nearly as bad, but I guess since I was having twins that were full blown wolves made it a little worse than when I gave birth to Reina.

            “I know Hon. Relax a little.” Will says squeezing my hand. We head into a room and there all the nurses work around me to make sure I am comfortable. They tell me that it was just about time to start pushing.

            It all went by way too fast and before I knew it, I had two little baby boys in my arms. They were fraternal. One had dark brown hair while the other had blonde hair. Both had their fathers eyes though.

            “What are we going to name them?” Will asks looking at them with absolute wonder. He was really the greatest father. He loved all three of our children with every fiber of his being. I had a few ideas. I look at Will.

            “Shane and Cole.” I say. He nods happily and I look at my baby boys. Shane would be the blonde boy and Cole would be the brunette.

            “I love them.” I whisper.

            “I love you.” Will says putting his arm around me. My life didn’t begin when I was born, but when I met Will all those years ago in my father’s basement. So many things have happen since then and it has all been for the better. I couldn’t wait to live the rest of my life with Will, my children and the rest of my pack.