One Night Stand ? 🔥

Hey guys ... welcome back and I hope u are enjoying this STORY ... please do comment down below ATLEAST 25 comments otherwise no next part ❤️ and I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 😊🙏..
.
.
.
.
So , as their lips met ..shivers ran through their bodies ...and they continued kissing ..even though they knew that this was going to lead to an one night stand but this time the kiss was ful of passion and they were drunk so they weren't even concious of what's happening..
They parted and we're breathing heavily while leaning on each other placing their forehead ..
Thier friends were too busy to notice and these guys were enjoying themselves ..
.
.
.
Sana slowly took him upto the room and she knew it was Siddharth but u know she wasn't conscious ...after that kiss something brought her urge up to just eat him up ...as with Siddharth he wouldn't stop calling her beautiful everytime she was close to him ...
Sana pushed him over the bed ...and removed his shirt ...and she came over him ...she thought she had control but was wrong as in no time Siddharth
.
.
.
.
toppled and changed their position..
He started by kissing her neck and and carcasses ing her waist sensually ...she was loveing this ...she snaked her hand over his neck brushing his hair while he was slowly exploring her neck ..and kissing and biting everything that meant Skin!
He started slowly removing her dress and then looking at het for a sec and embracing her charm ...he kissed her half exposed breast which had come out of the strapless bra because of the commotion ..
.
.
.
.
and removed their clothes ..they both were naked now ..he kissed her entire body ...he started with her forehead and then her eyes , her cheek , her lips , her neck , her chest , her breasts , he stomach and then the part between her thighs and inner thigh...she felt shivers at his touch down there ...her legs at last ...and sana couldn't control anymore she changed their position suddenly and she was on top now ... Siddharth lobed how she was soo bold and not that shy like others sometimes....and then what happened..gande bacche😂
.
.
.
The next morning
Shenaaz woke up and found herself in the bed and she smiled at herself thinking it was yet another one night stand but when she saw Siddharth next to her the smile didn't take much time to get the hell out🤦😂
.
.
.
.
She was shocked and last night moment flashed in her head ..and she blushed a little but she didn't expect for her to do it with him ...she didn't expect anything she thought it was a one night stand but she was worried because she thought he would think otherwise ... which she really didn't want at this moment ...but even though she enjoyed her time with him ..she didn't want anything serious ..
And she went to the bathroom for a shower ..
.
.
.
.
Sid woke up immediately as he heard he bathroom door sound ...he remembered what happened last night and blushed too ...he too had the same feelings as sana ...he liked it but didn't want anything out of it ..she was a good friend and he didn't know if he had anything for her but not right now ..but he was also worried that sana would THINK otherwise ...
Sana came out of the bathroom and they both smiled at Each other and just stared at Each other ..he smiled when he could see her neck with his marks and he somehow liked it ..
.
.
.
.
They both though this is going pit of hand so they both said togather
"It was just a one night stand"
And they both were shocked ..
Sid: so u didn't think otherwise?
Sana: no ...I thought u would ..so ur okay with this?
Sid: yea ..oh god I was worried for nothing ..
Sana: do u regret it
Sid: no no I didn't mean that ..I don't regret it I had. Great fun and I loved to see the real u 😉
Sana😳😳 : yea even I didn't regret it ..
.
.
.
They were a few moments of silence and they agin spoke togather
"So we are still friends right?"
And they both chuckled ..
Sid: yea
Sana: yea
And they laughed ..
Even though they knew they didn't have feelings for Each other and genuinely thought of it as one night stand but somehow they got a little pang in their hearts when the other person agreed ..sana had never felt like this before ..and sid too but they both decided to ignore it ..
.
.
.
Phew! Long update and mature too ..I hope u liked it .. please do comment and tell me ..