Open relationship? Deal!?🤷‍♀️😟

Hey guys!! Kaise ho aap sab ...so yet agin me time pe hoon jaise wada ki ya tha ...I hope aapko ye story pasand aarahi hai ...I love you ❤️ ..I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 😊🙏 and comment down below ATLEAST 25 otherwise no next part ❤️❤️ 🥺
.
.
.
.
Happy Reading Babies 😍
.
.
.itni mohabbat karo na
main Doob na jaaun kaheen
waapas kinaare pe aana
main bhool na jaaun kaheen
dekha jabse chehra tera
main to hafton se soya nahi..

bol do na zara
dil mein jo hai chhipa
main kisi se kahoonga nahi

mujhe neend aati nahi hai akele
khwaabon mein aaya karo
nahi chal sakunga tumhare bina main
mera tum sahara bano
ik tumhe chaahne ke alaawa
aur kuch humse hoga nahi

bol do na zara
dil mein jo hai chhipa
main kisi se kahunga nahi
.
.
.
.
.
Everything went well pictures and Siddharth ans Shenaaz were happy seeing their mothers happy...they were shocked as they were rivals months back and now there eachother ka better half ... something did nit expect...
.
.
.
.
Shenaaz ans Siddharth both didn't have relationship so they didn't know how it feels to be in love or to even acknowledge their feelings ...they had just been enjoying ...but they didn't know that destiny has stored something else for them ...
.
.
.
.
Sana: maa ab me chalti hoon ...office me kaam hai ..
Sid: Shenaaz pehele mere saath chal ..hamara project ka last signature chahiye unko tho tujhe office aaana padega ..
Saan nodded ...
She called up the driver and told him to come to Siddharth office ..
They took their blessings and said goodbye to their family and friends and we're in the car ..
.
.
.
.
.
Sid : Shenaz ...
Sana was looking out of the window in her own thoughts ..
Sid: Shenaaz he said a little louder and she looked at him ..
Sana: kya hua?
Sid: tu kahan koyi hai ..me pooch raha tha ...tu khush hai?
Sana: haan..maa kush hai tho me bhi ..
Siddharth knew that something is thete in her head but even though he was her husband now he felt that he still hasn't got the right to ask her and specially when they have such circumstances ..
.
.
.
.
.
They reached office and entered Siddharth cabin ..all the time everyone were gawking at Shenaaz ..and they wished her congratulations ...they were shocked ..
She heard some whisper saying that " oh I guess it's just a business deal ...why would Siddharth marry his rival" ..." She must have forced him to get married" .
.
.
.
.
She ignored them.... and accepted the wishes ...they entered the cabin ..even Siddharth heard the whisper but ignored as he saw that Shenaaz ignored it ...
She walked in and she turned her back to Siddharth..
Sid: kya?
Sana: zip kholo
Sid: baby office me hum nahi karsakhte ...kya kar rahi hai ..🤭
Sana looked behind and glared at him ..and he quickly zipped it down ...
She came out of her suit and now was in her office clothes..

She was looking so beautiful and specially with her sindoor and chooda

She was looking so beautiful and specially with her sindoor and chooda ...she looked adorable and sexy ... Siddharth looked at her and was shocked ...
Sid: sexy he whispered and Shenaaz blushed 😂 ...
She called her pa and she took her suit away ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sid was still gawking at her ans she was blushing internally ...
She snapped her finger and he came out if his daze ...
Sana: hello thoda kaam karle?
Sid: tu aise dikhegi tho mujhe aur kaam yaad aata he. hai ..
Sana🙄 kitna kamina hai ... Siddharth we dint have time mujhe emergency hai office me ... Siddharth nodded and they both signed papers ...
Sid forward his hand: it was nice working with you ...mrs shukla?!😉
Sana smiled: it's mrs Shenaaz gill shukla for you ..and you too ..she shook hands ...
.
.
.
.
.
Sid: it's shocking ...we started with rivals and now we are married ..
Sana nodded and smiled : par jaise maa kehthi hai ..jo hota hai acche ke liye hota hai ...
Ans Siddharth nodded ...he leaned and hugged Shenaaz and she reverted and he kissed her forehead ..
Sid : bye sana 😍 ...message me when u reach home ...
Sana nodded and went ...and Siddharth came out to drop her and al the office ppl were shocked as she changed her clothes ...the women smiled at her and she did too and men were just gawking at her ...and Siddharth glared at them ..
Siddharth held her hand and announced ..
.
.
.
..
.
Sid: I know you guys are confused but yes we got married ...and meet mrs Shenaaz gill shukla my wife ....and he stressed on wife and Shenaaz smiled Because she knew why he did it ...
Ans everyone agin congratulated and shenaaz left ...
.
.
.
.
The whole day went by and Shenaaz was busy ...she didnt speak to Siddharth but the last time she texted him that she reached ...even Siddharth was engrossed in work ...
He decided to pick Shenaaz up from office but was shocked when he found Shenaaz outside her office laughing and talking with a guys and he was just holding her by her waist and Siddharth was fuming in anger ...but he knew he doens't have right and she can do whatever she wants ..so he went to the bar and started drinking ...he was drunk but partially ..he was in senses ...he obviously had good capacity so ut wasn't easy for him to get drunk...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.....
Sana pov
I was coming out of office when someone closed my eyes ...and I smiled and said Siddharth ..don't ask me why ..his name came first to me ..and I was wrong ..
Karan: not fair Shenaaz ... Siddharth se shaadi karli bataya nahi aur ab uske baare me hi soch rahi hu ...
And here was karan my childhood bestfriend ...he was in America and came recently he had feeling fir me before now I don't know ... but he c
Keeps flirting with me ...we were just talking and he cracked a joke as usual ...I spoke to him for sometime and came home ...and I thought I will sleep ...but I didnt know that the night was not over yet ...I went to Siddharth home which is now my home and met rita ma and hugged her and she told me to go to my room and change and come for dinner and I nodded and went up ...I reached his room and what I saw angered me ... Siddharth is a jerk ...there was a girl sitting on him and when she saw me she moved up and Siddharth was shocked ....
He immediately stood up and j ignored him ...
Pov ends
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sana : you out of my room?!
Girl: who are you ..I can do anything
Sana: I am his fucking wife u bitch now get lost ...
The girl was shocked ...but she moved out as soon as possible ...
Sana turned toward Siddharth and looked at him with disgust..
Sid: kya ... main typical pati ki tarah nahi bolunga kuch ...sirf ek bolunga jaise tum soch rahi hai nahi hai ...I was in the bar and my car was punctured so she dropped me and maa wasn't there that time ..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sana: explains tion kyu de rahe ho abhi bola I am not typical husband ...
She mocked him but was so angry on the inside ...
Sana: aaj hi shaadi hui thodi dino tak wait kar lete ..
Sid: phirse wahi baath ...waise tum ne bhi tho nahi kiya ...
Sana: kya ? Me ne kab?!
Sid ignored her and laughed...
Sana: ab hum pati patni tho hai nahi ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sid: haan so what ...you wnat to have an open relationship ?
Sana: thanks good idea ..agr tum karsakhte tho me kyu. Nahi ..
Sid: abhi bola ..she just helped  me ..
Sana: whatever .. good so now u can do whatever u want ...and I can do whatever I want ...
Sid: u really wnat to do this? He asked his voice broke ..
Sana so wanted to deny but in which position she was she wa upset and she said yes ...
Sid: deal!
Sana: deal !! Par kuch rules hai ..
.
.
.
.
.
Phew!! 1500 words .. long chapter ...after so long ..see if I skip one day and give then I wil give long chapter and daily then small stupid chapter!! So u decide ..I loved this part ..I always thought about it ..I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 😊🙏💯 and COMMENT DOWN below ATLEAST 25 otherwise no next part ❤️❤️