Hogaya Siyappa 😂🤦

Hey guys ...how are u ..I hope you are doing good ...I know I know thoda late hogayi ... actually type kiya tha half aur phir classes shuru hogaye ..agr agla part kal jaldi chahte ho tho mujhe bohut bohut saare saare COMMENT chahiye ... okayyyyyyy babies?? I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 😊 and comment down below ATLEAST 30 comments OTHERWISE NO NEW CHAPTER ofc 🤭😂🤦😉..
.
.
.
.
Happy Reading Babies ❤️😍
.
.
.
Zehnaseeb, Zehnaseeb
Tujhe chaahoon betahasha zehnaseeb
Mere kareeb, mere habeeb
Tujhe chaahoon betahasha zehnaseeb

Tere sang beete har lamhe pe hum ko naaz hai
Tere sang jo na beete us pe aitraaz hai
Is kadar hum dono ka milna ek raaz hai

Hua ameer dil gareeb
Tujhe chaahoon betahasha zehnaseeb
Zehanaseeb, Zehnaseeb
Tujhe chaahoon betahasha zehnaseeb
.
.
.
So it was the next day,
And Siddharth wasn't still able to contact Shenaaz as everytime he called her she would cut it and see zone his message ..it was GETTING in his nerves but he was acting calm ...
......
.
.
.
.
Finally it was time and Shenaaz came home with het mother ...
Sid and his mom walked towards the door ....
And when siddharth saw her he was awestruck ...she was wearing a beautiful salwar suit in blue with a deep neck and long curls looking do beautiful ..he had never seen her in traditional clothes and she was looking gorgeous...
He came out of his trance when he heard the mother screaming ...
R: pammi!!!
P: Rita!!!
.
.
.
.
And they both went and hugged Each other and started crying ... Shenaaz and Siddharth were just watching their mom's reunion ...
And after some time they pulled out and Shenaz went and touched rita aunties feet and vice versa ...it was a cute moment' ...
.
.
.
.
.
They all settled down ...still Shenaaz wasn't looking at Siddharth and he was just staring at her ...
Rita: hai bhagwan I am soooooo happy today ...kitna daal bad me apne bestfriend ko mil rahi hoon ...
P: haan yaar tu na maar kayegi ..I love you ..
Rita: I love you always..
And sana giggled seeing their mother acting like 16 year old ..
R: sana you are looking beautiful beta..
.
.
.
.
.
Sana: thank you ❤️...ap bhi ..
P: rita tera puttar kitna sadda hogaya hai ..hai Siddharth handsome guy...
And everyone laughed ...haina sana
Siddharth looked at sana and she just smiled ...the mother could feel the tension between the both and so they sent them up ...sana wasn't agreeing ..
P: Shenaaz gussa math dila ..humhe bhi catch up kar na hai ...woh tere samne nahi kar sakte ..
.
.
.
.
.
Sana: kya hai jo mujhe nahi pata ..
P: humhe apne boyfriend ke baare me baath karna hai ..jaa ab and Siddharth choked while drinking water and Rita hit het playfully and sana made a weird face ...
Sana: cheeeeee yuck ma
P: tune hi poocha ..
Sana just went into Siddharth room and he followed ...
Sid: Shenaaz sun na baba ..kitna gussa karegi ...sorry na
Sana: mujhe nahi baat karni Siddharth ...
.
.
.
.
.
Sid: agr tu baath nahi karegi tho..
Sana : tho she glared at him ..I don't care ..
Sid: oh really and before she could respond ...
Siddharth pulled her by bet waist and hugged her ...and then she hugged him back after sometime ..he turned her and now her back was leaning on his front ...he started with slow kisses on het neck ..
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sid: abhi bhu nahu? He asked huskily voice ..
Sana nodded negative ..and sid smirked ..
He in one go pulled her dupatta off and she gasped ...
Sana: Siddharth...
Sid: yes Shenaaz ...she couldn't reply because he had already captured her neck ...
.
.
.
Meanwhile..
Rita and pammi were gossiping all about the past years ...and they both wanted to say something but we're reluctant ...
Rita: Siddharth aur Shenaaz ekkate acche lagte hai na ..
Pam: haan yaar ...sona munda hai ..very handsome aur Shenaaz aur uski dosti bhi tho accha hai ...
And Rita nodded ...and they remained an awkward silence ..they wanted to say something ..but .. suddenly both of them TOGATHER said ..
.
.
.
.
.
Rnp : unki shaadi karke?
And they both were surprised having the same though and they started laughing ...
R: tujhe bhi same lagta hai ..me tho tension ke maare kya kya soch rahi thi
P: haan me bhi ...tho accha dono shaadi karwaate hai..
R: haan ....pat unko manena padega ...
.
.
.
.
Sid continued his sweet torture ...and sana was slowly slowly going weak in her knees ..
Sanas pov
Argh...ye tho gussa bhi nahi hone deta ..every kiss I fall weak ..oh god kitna hot lagra hai aaj ..wow ..
Pov ends ..
And then Siddharth kisses her neck and bites it and that moment..
She was done she couldn't do it anymore ..
.
.
.
.
She hugged him tight ...
Sana: kutte tu tho gussa hone nahi deta ..and Siddharth laughed and hugged her back and after some time wad kissing her ..and she was equally responding ...
Just then .. Rita ji and Pammi enters ..
RnP : Siddharth , Shenaaz ...
They hurriedly pulled out ..
.
.
.
.
What will happen next?I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 😊🙏 and also COMMENT DOWN below ATLEAST 25 comments otherwise no next part ❤️