Who's That? Shuklaji 😠

Hey guys ..I know I am late ...but I am super busy and tired too ..and no time also ..I try my best ...I will make this clear if I am updating one book ..then I ain't updating another ..BUT IF MY MOOD IA GOOD AND I HAVE TIME THEN I DEFINITELY WILL! ... please follow me..and COMMENT DOWN below ATLEAST 25 comments otherwise no next part ❤️❤️
.
.
.
.
So they all decided to play Truth and dare ...and everyone agreed to this ...
J: okay so it's time for jay bhai ..bolo bolo truth ya dare
J: main kyu .. please
Kushal glared at him and he agreed for truth ..
J: tho apko mahi di ..hot pasand hai ya cute ..
Ans jay laughed and mahi was looking down ..
J: mujhe Mahi every look me pasand hai ..she beautiful and nay looked and smirked at her cheeks turning ...and everyone hooted ..
.
.
.
.
Sana: nahi yaar no diplomatic answer sacchi sacchi bolo
J: tho phir hotness ..he says scratching his neck and looking down slightly smiling and everyone laughed and mahi eyes widened ..
.
.
.
Jas: waah waah sahi sahi hai ..
Sid: jay tu hai na ..
Jay laughed ..
.
.
Soon it was time for everyone one by one ...and now it was for Siddharth ..
K: so kutte chose kar truth ya dare ..
Sid: kar raha hoon kutte ..dare 😠😤
J: okay tho apka dare ye hai ki apko kisiko bhi ek cute or zor wala love bite dena hai...
.
.
.
.
And sid and jay and kushal: what!!
K: kutte jas ko kiya tho chodunga nahi
J: haan tu mahi ko nahi karega tho tu jas ko kar
.
.
.
.
K:  nahi tu nahi karega ..
J: nahi tu kar ..
And sid wasn't able to talk and the girls were laughing at this s banter and  the girls high fived ..but sana was scared coz she knew he would do it to her and they hadn't told anyone about their one night stand 😂 ..
.
.

.
Sid: gadho chup!!!! And suddenly both of them out a finger on their lips seeing Siddharth Shukla ka World famous glare ...and sid and the girls looked at their reaction and started laughing ..
Sid: gadho me mahi aur jasmine l karne ki soch bhi nabi sakta ..
.
.
.
.

K n j: Thank god!
Sid: tum gadho ko actually lagta hia me KAROONGa ..woh bhabhi hai meri
Jn k: humhe kya pata tu Siddharth Shukla hai
.
.
.
.
Sid glared at them and they shut their mouth ..
Jas: acch accha chup hojao jaldi Siddharth bhai batao kisko kar rahe ho
Sid: aur kon bacha hai ..Shenaaz ko obviously and Siddharth looked at Shenaaz who was looking at him widening her eyes ..and then looked down and smiled and everyone started hooting ..
.
.
.
.
.
And the girl were sensouly touching her hand and she glared at them and they laughed at her ...
Sana: me kyun
Sid came forward and sat next to sana and she was a tomato now ..but she didn't know why she was behaving like this ..
.
.
.
.
Sid: aur kon bacha hai..he said huskily sending shiver down her spine ..
And everyone nodded and clapped and hooted ..
Sid: me ye karoonga par tumhare samne nahi ..Sana sighed she wanted that too ..
.
.
.
J: kya yaar not fair
Sid:tujhe sirf mark chahiye na tujhe mil jayega ...
K: Siddharth
Sid: chup ...Shenaaz comfortable nahi hai and looked at Shenaaz who wasn't Saying anything but smiling ..
.
.
.
.
M: haan chup ho jao force na kar ..
They agreed and Shenaaz and Siddharth went inside the room and locked the door ..
.
.
.
And he suddenly grabbed her waist and she gasped ..
Sid: kya hua miss gill
Sana suddenly realised who she was and how she was behaving front of him so she gathered and straighten her self and spoke ..
.
.
.
.
.
Sana: kuch nahi mr shukla
Sid: abhi tho aap bohut Sharma rahi.. thi
Sana: kabh mr Shukla ...me nahi sharmayi ..
Sid: tike ..tab nahi sharmayi ..oar ab sharmayengi ... Before sana could reply sid placed his lips on hers and she reciprocated but after sometime pulled out because their friends were waiting for them ..
.
.
.
.
Sana: Siddharth..
Sid: haan baby ..she felt sudden current hearing baby
.
.
.
   He kissed her neck and bit it hard and she gasped when it turned into a hickey and she was worried of how she is going to hide it but remembered it was a dare and smiled ..
.
.
.
.
They went home after this because of sudden call at sana office ..and they had to stop ..
Siddharth wondered what happened and decided to go to Shenaaz office to checkout and also help her I'd she has a problem ..he entered her cabin and she stood up and went towards him ....
.
.
.
.
.
Sana: Siddharth tum yahan?
Before he could reply .. someone entered the door and Shenaaz went and hugged tightly and she was happily screaming 😂😂...
.
.
.
.
.
Who is it? Why is Shenaaz so happy ..to know keep reading ...I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 😊🙏💯