The Sexy Reception 🔥🌺

Hey guys welcome back ..I know this is a little delayed ..but I was writing other books and also I have my exams on ..and you know whenever I update it's a big chapter..
I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 😊🙏💯 and COMMENT DOWN below ATLEAST 25 otherwise no next part ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Happy Reading Babies 😍

So the next day ..shehnaaz found herself on the sofa with jasmine cuddling her ..and she got up and a sharp pain hit her head ..she looked around and saw jay and mahi hugging and sleeping and kushal and Siddhart on top of Each other sleeping ..she giggled but immediately pain hit her ...

She dint have a hangover this bad ever ..she suddenly remembered all the fun yesterday ..where the guys came and they all partied and enjoyed togather ..
She woke Jasmine up and she also had a hangover but looking at Siddhart and kushal she started laughing ..

Jay and mahi got up and blushed at their position ..jay was about to kiss mahi where she pushed him to make him understand that sana ans jas were staring at them ..

Jay got up and laughed looking at the two idiots hugging Each other ..he quickly took his phone where he had thrown on the sofa and clicked their picture ..he was smiling happily that now he could blackmail them ..

"Hai ..mera sar ..stupid hangover" mahi said and jas agreed ..
Jay went and kicked th asses of the guys and they git up Suddenly ..
"Kya hua ..why did u kick me ass hole" Siddhart yelled ..
Then he looked at Kushal and he looked at Siddhart and they both got up in a jolt ..and everyone started laughing at them ..
" How the hell did we end up taht way" kushal groaned ..

"Oh my god ...today is the reception ..we have to go ..and get dressed ..it's already 4 in the afternoon ..how come we slept so late " mahi said worriedly ..
" I am hungry" sana said pouting ..
" When are you not ..we need to quickly fix ourselves and go for lunch and leave for home" jasmine said and everyone agreed ..

Soon when they all opened their phones they saw 10 missed calls from their moms and relatives ..
They quickly called everyone and I formed them giving some reason..they obviously couldn't tell they were drunk ..

They quickly left the villa ..and reached Mc Donald for late lunch ..
Everyone ordered and sat down and once the food came ..first everyone made sure to have some virgin mojito for their Hangover and then higher the food as its tehir last day ..
They really were hungry .. everyone were hell tired but they knew they had a reception to attend ..and nobody can fall lazy as the bride and groom should be present at their own reception ..

Soon they all reached the hotel ans fell on the bed ..
God sana was so tired ..she just wanted to sleep ..
Just as she was about to close her eyes her mom came in ..
"Sana kya kar rahi hai" mom said
" So rahi hoon bohut takhi hoon "
" Twada reception hai aaj baby .. you will have to get up .."
Sana whined and kept her head on her moms lap amd hugged her tight..

" Dekh ab ..tu itni bacchi jaise kab se hogayi .. meri sherni kahan hai" maa said
" Fine me utti" she said and got up and went and changed ..

She took a hot shower and bubble batha nd relaxed herself ..
She came out and quickly checked her Phone and emails and assigned some work ..she called her assistant and gave some edits ..

Soon mahi and Jasmin came in a beautiful gowns along with the make up artist and sana sighed and sat down for makeup ..

Siddhart had a similar situation ..he was exhausted ..he just wanted to sleep..but he could not ..he also had some work to finish ..and he had to meet some bussiness delegates ..so he has to be at his best along with Shenaaz to impress the investors ..

Soon sana was ready in a beautiful outfit 😍 ..she looked stunning ans looking at herself just increased her confidence ..

she looked stunning ans looking at herself just increased her confidence

and she walked down ..and saw her husband looking handsome and hot as hell ..he had something in him that whenever she would look at him she would feel tingles rushing down her stomach ..

he had something in him that whenever she would look at him she would feel tingles rushing down her stomach

He looked at her ans they had a eye lock ..he was so into her and staring at her so shameless he just wanted to take her down te very minute..she looked like a queen ..he couldn't believe she is his wife ..they have come a long journey ..

He walked upto her and too her hand in his and kissed it ..he smiled at her and she blushed after he whispered " My Queen you look beautiful ❤️"
They walked up and met everyone ..they had immediately gone Into the professional mode ..and we're talking and impressing people ..

They had a new project coming up with each other and needed the best investors ..

They were called to speak a few words and everyone hooted and escorted them ..
" Thank you Each ans everyone who came here ..I am so happy to announce Shehnaaz gill Shukla as my wife officially..even though every knew but now it's proudly done ..I alwsys wanted a small ceremony ..ans this is it ..thank you for spending your precious evening with ours cheers! " Siddhart said ..

" It's a pleasure to have you all ..we will be soon coming up with a merger ..so be open to get involved with ..have a great night " sana said and they walked down ..

Everyone were called for the dance and they started dancing .. Siddhart asked for Shenaaz hand and they happily went ..and everyone started dancing ..
The song played was tum mile ..

And Shenaaz dances with Siddhart with a constant eye contact with almost love for Eachother..

They were so happy ..they finally were happily togather ..

The song changed and they all togather as a group started dancing on all the classic songs liek hips don't lie by Shakira and all the guys were hooting as the girls swayed their hips as fun music dj played and they had an awesome reception ...

Soon they were waiting for the important day they had planned for coming soon!

I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 😊🙏💯 and COMMENT DOWN below ATLEAST 25 otherwise no next part ❤️❤️❤️❤️