3 months later| Ms Avantika🌺

Hey Guys I am back ..sorry for the delay ..just been caught up between work and three books 😸...I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 😊🙏💯 and COMMENT DOWN below ATLEAST 25 otherwise no next part ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Also I am sorry guys ..bit I can't out bitter stuff..I like happy stuff so ..

Happy Reading Babies 😍

• 3 Months Later •

It's been a blissful three months for their official happy Marriage and around 9 months for their wedding ...
Life has been great and people just can't stop gushing over these two enterprenaurs. Some were happy some were shocked at how the two "casanovas" were married and also had such a wild rivalry ..but now everything was gone ..

It had been great ..their bussiness were wonderful always gaining projects and losing some ..it also jad been tough when one wasn't home early or had a tough day the other was really worried but we were talking about two hardworking people so couldn't really complain ..

Shehnaaz was happy 9 months ago someone had told her she would be MARRIED she would have laughed out loud or yell if she was angry ..but no she really is married'and is trying to be the best wife and daughter in law .. daughter isn't really a problem because Rita ma would treat her just like her own daughter and honestly she didn't want her relatives to go bad because of a typical mother in law because she was no way GOING to accept her torture but yet she is lucky ..

And honestly the two mothers were living their life and how ... they had parties and boyfriend ..yes www.sweet60.com it said .. Siddharth has caught them swiping right and left and old men and laughing ..they really were their way out ..the both knew it wasn't that their had forgotten their fathers it was just they trying to make life out of it ..

When Siddharth and had told shehnaaz handing her tea watching sunset togather at a Sunday evening ..she had laughed out loud .. and supported them ..he did get jealous at how their mom's would ENJOY and sana supporting them ..ot wasn't like he wasnt ..he was happy but obviously didn't want ti show it ..

He definitely was very bad at controlling his possesive side along with shehnaaz ..I think that was something they would never learn ..
Siddharth would hate her talkin'so openly to her other company projects men ..he couldn't like tell to merge the company obviously because it was hard earned and it was different and something as own ..
He would get jealous and then shehnaaz had to make it upto him by ahm ahm ;)

They would laugh at how steamy and desperate they were at their wedding rituals ..and that passion between thek for each other is still not changed ..they needed a break but we're giving it time ..

Right now shehnaaz walk-in up to Siddharth office to talk to him about a surprise she had planned for her mother as it was her birthday tomorrow ..

†****************†*****************†

Also check out my new book workaholics forced marriage ..it's awesome trust me .. please!! Byee..oh sorry continue 😁

•| Shehnaaz Pov |•

I got out of my audi and walked in to the shukla industries .. giving the watchman there a little smile and walked it as the receptionist greeted me ..
I walked in as all the employees passed hy with a smile ..I smiled back ...I wasn't really a person who would but things change or love changes you I guess ..argh shut up shehnaaz you have become delusional ..

Sakshi Siddharth pa gave a smile and told me Mr Hubby is in a meeting and he would be there in five ..I nodded and came In ..my driver came with me and kept the lunch near the couch..it had been long since we actually had food togather ..so I thought why not...I had a meeting nearby so thought let's make a meet ..

I had ordered italian and very hungry ..I was happy how things were .. tomorrow is mums birthday and I thought something for her ...
My thoughts got Interrupted when I saw Mr Siddharth Shukla entering the cabin with a lady .. common I ain't that jealous ..so even I meet men ..bit what irked me was her hand on his arm and he laughing while entering...

Why is he laughing...shut up shehnaaz ..he stopped laughing when he saw me and had a weird look ..was he caught Doing something ..what is up with you woman shut up ..
"Shehnaaz " Siddharth whispered ..he looked shocked ..idk if he was happy ..he gave me a big smile and he was definitely happy ..I smiled back .
He is right?

"Hi Siddharth " I said
" When did you come " he asked walking in
" Five minutes ago" I said eyeing as that lady walked in with a smile ..
" Oh great ..meet Ms Avantika Rajput ..soon to take over the rajput industries" he said ..
" Hello I am Avantika..Avantika Rajput" she said as she brought her hand forward ..

She is miss Avantika Rajput ...she was really pretty and classy .. shehnaaz what the fuck is up with you ..why you comparing yourself ..see this is the reason I didn't wanna get married ..why am I thinking too much .. probably because we don't spend so much time togather
But we do on Weekends ..you know what ..she is good and a friend maybe ..don't fuvk it up ..

"Hello Shehnaaz Gill" I said shaking her hands ..
" Shehnaaz Gill Shukla" Siddharth grinned as he hugged me ..
" Yes of course ..your lovely wife who doens't know her ..your really good at what you do ..I am feel great to meet you" she said ..okay she isn't bad ..
" Thank you" I smiled back ..
"So you two were going to do something" I asked ..

" No he actually asked me for lunch " said Avantika .. okay bad definitely bad ..what is she trying to do ..
I gave Siddharth a look and he was confused .. Avantika noticed it..
"Oh sorry that came out wrong ..he just asked me for lunch ..I was about to say no as I have a date " she winked ..okay might be good ..

Siddharth nodded ..
"Okay I should be leaving" she said and hugged me ..didn't quite accept me bit okay ..I gave one back ..she didn't have to hug Siddharth ..
Okay shut uo mad woman..

"Bye cutie..bye shehnaaz" she said and went off ..cutie ..did she fucking call my husband cute ..I mean he is but only I can ..fuck it ..I looked at my hubby who had a bunny grin on his face ..he looked happy ..

"Sana ..what a Surprise" he hugged her tight and gave her a peck on her lips ..
" Good I came or you would be having lunch with her" I siad
" Oh common you can't be jealous". He said coming closer mumbling against my lips ..
I kissed him " I can" I said ..

We sat down to eat and he moaned at the first bite ".I know it's yum ..don't maek me pounce on you .." I said laughing ..
"Oh I would love it ..it's been long since me you and that table " he said
"Argh Siddharth that was terrible ..you are so bad at flirting I wonder how you bed girls" I said
"Oh I wonder how u fell for me " he gave me a pointed look ..man child 😂

"Okay so tomorrow is mom's birthday" I said
" No it's not ..mom is later" he said and stopped .. idiot ass forgot he has another one ..he gave me a look ..I wanted to laugh but ..

I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 😊🙏💯 and COMMENT DOWN below ATLEAST 25 otherwise no next part ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Long chapter ..will try to update soon xoxox