⁵ yellow ⁵

I should've let you know,
that your my only one,
I know you're feeling numb

*xxx*
Mike's Pov

"Oh shit."

Mike woke up and looked over at his clock. 8:52 pm. He was supposed to meet the group at the party an hour ago. He quickly put on a black shirt with a yellow collar, covered by a black jacket. Then some dark jeans and his white adidas. Nothing special but he had to get out quick.

Mike made his way to the front door when a voice called from behind him. "Michael Wheeler where do you think you're going-"
Karen's voice was cut off by the sound of the door being shut behind Mike. sorry mom.

Mike rushed to the party on his bike. He arrived and took in the scene around him. The skeletons on the front lawn. The unripe, yellow pumpkins sitting by the door. The noise and lights coming from inside of the house.
He pushed open the white front door and started his search for his friends.

The smell of alcohol was thick in the air. The narrow hallways were crowded with sweaty bodies Mike pushed his way through. He made his way, searching the house until he found them.

There, sitting on some white fold out chairs was Dustin, Lucas and Will. Will was wearing a grey hoodie, with tight fitting jeans and some white, flower pattern vans. Normally, Mike would of found it cute but right now Will looked awful.

"Hey guys, what's wrong with Will?" Mike questioned the other two boys.
"Ay, Mike you made it" Lucas smiled at him. Dustin pulled Mike in for a big warm hug.
"Okay, just how much have you all had to drink?" Mike asked, pushing Dustin off him. "Just a little, mom" Dustin answered with a wide grin. "Yeah... okay" Mike mumbled.

Mike crouched down to get closer to the chair with the struggling boy slouching in it. "Will? Are you okay?"
Will turned his head up to look at Mike with big, brown, dilated pupils.
"I am greaatt Michelle- oo Michael" Will slurred, giggling.

Mike sighed. "Will, how are you so drunk, it's been an hour." Will made an exaggerated frown at him. "Youu didn't comeee. I blame you."
Mike was excited to drink with Will but he would have never let him get this wasted. "Yeah okay, okay. Well I'm here now, how can I help you." Mike asked concerned.

"You can..." Will paused thinking. "Oou, give me a- Miike I have to peee." Mike smiled a bit. For once Will didn't call him Michael. Even though Will was drunk so it probably doesn't count. "Okay, can you stand?"

Mike began his mission, not even thinking about where his girlfriend was. He picked Will up and while blushing heavily, placed the lighter boys arm over his shoulders. He then placed his left arm around Will's waist which was responded to with a soft moan. The boys made their way slowly through the house and up the stairs to the second floor. Here there was the bathroom and two bedrooms.

"Okay Will, here's your stop be careful." Mike turned to walk away but was grabbed back by Will. "Come witthhh me." Mike went quiet with shock but replied with a "sorry bud."
He turned to leave again but was stopped. Will looked into his eyes and Mike felt that strange feeling deep in his stomach.

"Please?"

Mike swallowed and thought about it. "You wouldn't feel this way sober, just go piss. I'll wait for you in that room." Mike cringed realizing how bitter he sounded.
Will turned away dissapointed and closed the bathroom door slowly behind him.

Mike, a little upset with himself, walked towards the first bedroom door and pushed it open, ignoring the sound of kissing coming from behind it. Once the door was open he saw two girls in the bed, in just their bras. They were so deep into making out didn't seem to notice his presence.

Mike coughed in an effort to get them to turn around and it worked.

"Oh shit, Mike we- we're just..." the brunette went quiet not sure what to say. Mike exhaled.
"It's okay El. You don't even have to explain anything." Mike felt conflicted.

El and Max were laying on top of each other, faces bright pink. Their heavy breathing was covered up by the loud thoughts running through everyone's mind.
"Mike, I'm so sorry-"
"We should break up El," Mike interrupted. He felt a little relieved that their relationship was ending because of her. He couldn't get Will off his mind and had been feeling guilty. Whatever that meant he was.
"No wait, this doesn't mean anything I swear," El replied.
Max scoffed quietly, from beside her.

"El, We haven't kissed in a month, and we barely hang out solo anymore. I could tell we were growing apart I just didn't know why," Mike stated quietly and turned to leave. "Wait, Mike!" El yelled after him. "Let's talk about this, please," El begged. Then a voice called out from down the hall.

"Michael, I need help."

"Oh sorry, looks like Will needs me. Have fun, Max. You guys are cute." Mike left a confused El and Max and made his way to the bathroom.
He knocked on the door, and got a soft "come in" in response.

"Jesus Will." Will was sitting on the edge of the bath tub, facing the toilet. His previously grey hoodie now looked like some five year old's art project.
"I threw up" Will said quietly, head turned away, embarrassed. "It's okay, Will. It really is. We just gotta get you changed." Mike said trying to comfort the small boy.

Mike inhaled deeply and while holding his breath and reached for the bottom of Will's hoodie. Will grabbed Mike's hands tightly, his face clouded with fear. Will's entire body began to shake and shiver.
"I'm sorrryy, please, don't hurt me."

Mike shook his head a little in confusion. He would never hurt Will.
"What? No, Will it's me. Mike. Your Michael." He responded, trying to sound as gentle as possible.

Will seemed to relax a bit. "Oh, right... I don't want you to see me. I don't have a shirt under this." Will looked away from him in shame.
"Will, I would never judge you. I promise. You are perfect in my eyes,"
Mike confessed.

Will tried his best to smile, "okay but I'm sorry."
Mike reached again for the bottom of Will's hoodie, going slowly to make sure Will was feeling okay. He pulled the hoodie off by the arms, making sure not to get vomit anywhere.
When the hoodie was fully off Mike took the chance to take in a good visual at Will's shirtless body.

Mike felt his blood begin boiling in anger. Will's body had fading scars, and marks scattered around his skin. A few scars on both arms, some on his stomach, and Mike could only assume even more on his back. Will had clearly been hurt in the past.

Mike wasn't sure how he felt. Even with all those scars, Will still gave him those butterflies. Even with those marks he was still so pretty. He really was perfect.

"Will, why'd you move to America?"

"Family" was all Will said.

*XXX*

I feel like my writing style changes with every chapter. I'm sorry, I'm trying to improve with every chapter. :/
I'll try to get chapter 6 out real soon.

1171~ words