Chapter 1

It was a relaxing, slightly chilly afternoon, hearing the soft pitter-patter of raindrops hitting the windows.

You are sitting there at the edge of your bed, cuddling up under the sheets and reading a random book with tea on the bedside table.

Pink flowers have turned red as the temperature changes. One by one, everything was erased, the beautiful spring season was over.

In the end, spring is gone with -

A sudden knock on your bedroom door interrupts your reading, making you groan mentally at the disturbance of whoever is on the other side.

"Come in," you called out. You put your pointer finger between the pages to serve as a temporary bookmark.

The door went slightly open, peeking out Lumière's head. "Your highness, a letter has been sent to you by madamè Rapunzel," he announced, waving a cream-colored envelope as he moved his body inside your room.

You hop out of your large bed, hand still holding the book, and take the envelope with your free hand. You thanked the servant; he then nodded and left, closing the door behind him.

You then walked over to the side of the room, where a large mahogany desk table was located. Reaching for a random piece of paper on your study desk, you quickly bookmarked the page. Sitting down on a chair and making yourself comfortable, you opened the letter and read it.

Dear Y/N,

My gosh, I have great news! Do you remember when I said in the last letter about getting married? Well, good news, sister! I'm getting married, and it's the same time as my coronation day. Isn't that exciting?! I kindly invite you to my wedding/coronation day.

(If your brother lets you off, considering he is in charge of you)

You sighed upon realizing reality. Sadly about the invitation, you highly doubt your narcissistic mind-of-a-brother will let you go outside the palace gates.

Anyways, have you heard about the F7? Oh my gosh, they are so excellent battling out monsters and dragons and saving damsels in distress! I wish you could see them in action. They were like WHAM! POW! And BASICALLY ACTION EVERYWHERE! It is so cool (did I mention that?)

And also, their names are Merlin, Arthur, Hans, Jack, Pino, Noki, and Kio. They are so so awesome, especially in person. I'm kind of digging for Jack, though. He's so handsome with his blonde hair like mine. Sadly I am engaged to someone else, but I do not regret my fiance.

You chuckled at her rant. She is such a dork sometimes.

I hope you are fine over there at your castle, don't forget you have me, girl. I hope you're more open when you write to me soon. I'll wait for your following letter.

Signed, your penpal
Rapunzel

You sighed again as you looked onto the now heavy rain pouring outside. You sometimes wish you could go out and see everything outside the palace. 'Wouldn't it be great to see the outside world?'

You heard a knock from your door again, drawing your thoughts away.

"Princess, it's time for dinner," Cogsworth says as he opens the door, clutching on his pocket watch. You nodded and got dressed, looking over to the window. You are hearing the loud sounds of the pouring rain and the pitch-black darkness of the night.

Sighing for the third time, you placed the letter on the drawer and walked out of the room..

<><>