Chapter 15

The next day has begun, and it's already the afternoon; Merlin is in their garden, Arthur is somewhere you don't know, the triplets are working on their robot, and the rest are inside chilling. You were sitting on the couch with Red, chatting about random things. Your intimacy with Red is getting closer. You think there's nothing that can separate nor break your close friendship with her.

As you and Red were chatting and hanging out, Hans served his homemade donuts on the coffee table. You know you shouldn't intervene with his tactics, but you became hungry the moment you caught sight of food, and so you gave him pleading puppy eyes to at least eat one of the donuts.

Hans caught sight of your face and sighed. He mouthed, "Go ahead." You grinned happily like a child and took one. Red ate the other and complimented his cooking skills. "This is spectacular!" Hans looked at her with love-struck and proud eyes. "Oh, it's nothing." Hans gushed, "Just let me know what you want. Anytime, for the rest of your life." He said to her, and you mentally sweatdropped.

'Is this what Chris felt like when he third wheels Belle and Adam?'

"Behold!" Cried out Jack from the staircase as he walked downstairs to Red. "Carved by the finest jewelers out of the jewelers I know. Which is a lot." He flexed as he showed Red a small blue box. He opened it and revealed the most prominent diamond ring you have ever seen inside.

'That... is too... much.'

You sighed at the thought, thinking that Jack had gone too far. Not to mention expensive. "Pretty." Red complimented the shiny jewelry. "And it's yours, Miss Shoes, in return for absolutely nothing..." Jack said it sternly, but Red's attention turned to the food. You noticed Hans glaring at the sophisticated former prince from the corner of your eye. "Make it a kiss." Jack coughs it out.

"That's really sweet, Jack, but I can't accept it." She declined his offer. "I don't want your jewels, only your good intentions." She pointed out, and Jack raised his eyebrows. You stood up from the couch and walked further away from the harem. You noticed it forming. You leaned by the window sill and sighed.

You looked outside and saw a prince with an army of knights, "Huh?" You turn to face the three, "Uh hey guys, I think there's someone outside." And as on cue, the four of you turned to the voice on the megaphone, "Testing one... no, I'm pushing it, you dolt. Attention! Hideous trolls!!" The three rushed up to where you were to peek through the window.

You grew offended by the prince. Even if you're not a dwarf, you know it's insulting. You already do not like the prince and his insulting attitude, much like Arthur. He then went to ask the enormous knight with his megaphone close to his ear, making the knight flinch at the loud sound. "Is it dwarfs with an f or dwarves with a v? I want to use whichever is more offensive."

"Ugh. It's that loser, prince Average." Jack said with a scowl on his face. "I heard that! It's Av-vou-rouge!" He corrected Jack with his nose up and hand gestures. "Even his name is fancy, but how come I never heard of Av-vou-rouge." You ask Jack, making fun of Average's pronunciation.

"A year ago, a new kingdom, or palace, was built in place for King White because he mysteriously disappeared. But this selfish of a prince put everyone into enslaved people," Jack explained, gritting his teeth. "And we can't do anything from that time." You heard Hans muttering under his breath.

"Inside of your amateur's attempt at a facade, of a sham, of a travesty, of veneer, of a castle is a gorgeous wanted criminal." You saw Red at the corner of your eye, her having a look of realization as her eyes widened. "I hereby command that all of you exit the premises and surrender post haste. Fail to comply, and you will never see these two again." He instructed, showing a tied-up Arthur and Merlin beside another colossal knight.