Chapter 7

Previously...

"You'll be alright," Belle assures your brother. "We are together now. Everything is going to be fine." Adam brings out his hand and caresses her cheek. "At least ... I got to see you ... one last time." You cried heavily as your brother breathed out his last breath and closed his eyes.

"No! Please! Please don't leave me." Belle begs and cries out heavily on his chest.

You bowed your head after seeing the last petal of the flower fall. You could feel your tears trailing down your feathers.

'I guess this is the end. Goodbye Belle, at least I got a great time hanging out with you.'

_ * _

Ultimate darkness consumes your vision, and you cannot feel anything or even your body at will.

"So this is death." You said to yourself as you see yourself back to your human form but glowing. Your legs then began to move on their own. "Kind of lonely here, doesn't it?"

You get scared of where your legs are taking you cause you can't see in the dark. A bright light invades your vision. You feel like it's deja vu seeing that light again. As you got closer and closer to the light, you closed your eyes as it was too much.

You opened your eyes to the real world, blinking rapidly to see if this was not a dream. You stopped as you realized it was. A swirl of light moved around you, and you felt your body turning into a human again. You saw your brother lifting Belle and spinning her around in his human form.

You saw everything back to normal, Lumière, Cogsworth, and Mrs. Potts in their now human forms. You smiled happily as you gave them a group hug. They got surprised seeing you suddenly get teary-eyed, "Oh my gosh, princess, are you okay?"

You chuckled at Mrs. Potts's question, "Don't worry, Mrs. Potts. It's tears of joy." You assured her, wiping your tears as you sniffled. "It's just that ... I'm glad we are back to human again." You hugged her again. "At least I don't have to hop anymore." Mrs. Potts and Lumière laughed at your joke.

<><>

"Hey, is she ready?" You asked the stylist and the other bridesmaids when you walked through Belle's room. All were wearing a fading red asymmetrical dress and matching red peep-toe platform slingback heels, but yours has a Grecian neckline on your clothing. They nodded at your question as Belle walked out of the changing room.

She wore a fading pink wedding dress, white from the top until light pink at the bottom, with embroidered custom-made roses. With a variety of colors of pink flowers laid onto her braided hair and a tiara, holding behind a medium veil rested on her head.

You gasped at her, "oh my gosh, you look stunning, my soon-to-be sister-in-law." You gleefully cheered her. "Why thank you —  wait, what?" Belle gave you a confused look, catching on to what you said in the last sentence. You raised your eyebrows at her as you grabbed a bouquet of pink and yellow roses.

"You didn't know?!" You laughed at her when she shook her head no. She became embarrassed. "You didn't tell me my husband is your brother. I thought you were some staff." She playfully punched your right arm, then she pouted.

"Wow, that's gotta hurt. Both literally and figuratively." You pointed out. "Plus, I thought you knew already." She stuck out her tongue, and you giggled at her childishness.

'She's supposed to be the mature one.'

A knock interrupted your mini argument. "Ladies, I think it's almost time for the wedding." A bridesmaid reminded as they were now by the doorway. You mumbled a quick sorry to them. You turned to face your sister.