Chapter 11

You arrived upstairs and stood face to face with the door, remembering that the stupid jerk was in there. You let out a breathe, calming your nerves before going in.

'Calm thy self. They are never going to train you even if some of them are pretty rude.'

You put on a poker face, ready if something happens for the worse. You moved the tray to your non-dominant hand and used the other to open the door silently.

"Beautiful."

"I didn't know anyone could be so beautiful."

"How did she end up with us?"

You heard faint voices as you entered the room. You spotted the dwarves getting too close as they swoon at the half-sleeping girl. You looked at them with slight disturbance, seeing them getting too close and not minding the personal space.

You walked to the dwarves, wanting to lecture them about personal privacy. As soon as you got close to the dwarves, the girl fully woke up and sat up straight on the bed. She looked around her surroundings and gasped, seeing you and the dwarves.

"Hello, dear lady. Welcome to my home/ command post." The buff dwarf greeted her kindly. You sent glares through his back.

'That absolute bipolar jerk.'

You walked and placed the tray on the nearby table. "I have six roommates, but my name is on the lease." He continued, flexing to the girl. "I pay the rent." The blonde dwarf butted in. The girl's eyes widen in realization, and she apologizes, "Your home? Oh my gosh, I am ... I am so sorry."

You took off the infuser inside the teapot and poured hot tea on the cup, all in one hand, and gently brought it over to the girl. "Drink some tea. I'll give your body some strength and your mind to think clearly. Considering you've been unconscious for a while." You gave her a warm and gentle smile and offered her a cup of hot tea. The girl accepts your offer.

She took the cup from your hands and gently took a sip as you put the tray on the bedside table. The girl unconsciously smiled at the taste. You noticed this and smiled at her. You suddenly feel her kind and comforting aura, just like Mrs. Potts and your mother.

'I wanna be friends with her.'

The girl gets out of her trance, gasps, and turns to the dwarves. "I am so sorry. I was starving and ..." She nervously rants, but the brunette dwarf interrupts her. "No need to apologize. We didn't mean to interrupt your stolen meal." The redhead stares at her in a weird daze. You raise your eyebrows in confusion. "If you're still hungry, I could whip up something simple." You were startled, seeing the faces of the lovesick dwarves.

'Who knew the famous Fearless 7's weakness is a beautiful girl.'

You took a second to realize your thought, growing anxious about your body and your face. But you shook your head, getting rid of the negative thoughts before they consumed all over your mind. The girl averts her attention somewhere else, "Who's that?" The girls pointed at the girl in the mirror, at herself. All of you looked at her in confusion.

'I think I brewed a strong one.'

The girl slowly moved out of the bed and walked over to the whole body mirror. "Wow. I look so different." She said as she observed more of her body. "I mean my face, and my waist, ... and my waist... my waist?" She looked shocked as she put her hands frantically around her tiny waist.

'That hit must've been hard. She's having severe memory loss.' 

You sweatdropped as she kept touching her body. "Oh my gosh! What happened to me?" Her eyes widen as she stares at herself. Her eyes then averted to you and the dwarves, still have those confused faces.