I didn't chose to;God wished to

My life is dipped in success 🌸🌸🌸

" Sammy and Hannah are going out"
Damaris said lying down on the two seater chair
"Seriously how did you know" Stellamaris who was also lying down but on the three seater asked said while standing up.

"See Hannah posted on their status a picture of Sammy pecking her"
Damaris said showing her sister a picture on her Android phone that was the same with her sister's phone and immediately Stellamaris snatched the phone from her hands and looked closer at the picture of the said couple.

"Are you okay?" Damaris asked shifting closer to her
"Am sorry for showing you I shouldn't have mentioned it when I know that you still like Sammy" she added getting emotional

"I am okay we broke up already moreover we are out of school I should be over him" Stella finally said while sniffing

" you will be fine I am sure they won't last I heard Sammy is traveling next month to Russia to Study Engineering and Hannah applied for the University of Ibadan"
Damaris said with a shrug I guess trying to cheer her up

"Yeah they might not last just like we didn't last Sammy is a player" she said trying to smile at her sister who in return hugged her

"Let's play monopoly I know you like the game I am sure it will cheer you up" Damaris said standing up and walking into her room coming back with a game that hard a very unique style

"Bisola will you play with us? We usually play with mum and dad" Damaris said to me finally recognizing that I was in the sitting room seated on a single sitter beside them.

We had all been seated like that since the power supply was interrupted again which was already more than two hours.

Immediately they took their phones and began operating leaving me to be interested in other things that caught my fancy.

Like looking at their round wall clock which had stopped functioning well and had it moving hand going back and forth.

The arrangement of the decoder, dvd and mini home theater in the tv stand was also something which caught my attention.

I also looked at their pictures on the wall studying every bit of features on it.

They were too engrossed in their phones not bothering that I was with them and made few talks whenever one of them sees something the other have not seen on social media like the news of I think Stellamaris' ex boyfriend dating another girl which finally took their attention from their phones.

It was a Friday afternoon and my mum was sleeping in the room we would be leaving for Zaria on Sunday since the result of the post utme would be coming out tomorrow.

My mum wanted us to stay behind so as to make necessary arrangements with my uncle and his family if the result will favor me and I would be coming back there before we leave.

I didn't know how the monopoly game worked so I told them and they volunteered to teach me with Damaris acting as both the banker and a player since we were only three.

Sooner I became a pro in the game and had brilliantly acquired house and hotels in the game. The game finally ended with me been the only rich person and the other two bankrupt.

They both laughed at the fact that they taught me and I became a pro. I was happy that Stella was finally laughing and had maybe forgotten about the incidence with her ex.

Later in the day I found only myself helping their mum in the kitchen which had been how it has been. Since I came, the twins were rarely seen in the Kitchen with their mum they were always with their phone or talking about things that could wait until after dinner was prepared and their mum didn't mention a thing about it.